DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Boo!

tonnalea

**slips back into the ranks and pretends that she has been there the whole time**

Sorry that I had to run out like that, all. Life sort of went insane right after I joined the group. I'm back now. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back! :happy:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  Oh, it's just you Tonnalea! Welcome back! *hands a barrel of bandy* 

Charming?

Welcome back!  *goes to replace the bandy with guinny but realizes his supple has gotten blown up*  :sad:

Counts off fingers PPPPPP, think that's right.  And it was all a cunning plan?  :laugh: 

Replaces the bandy with flaming shots - much better look for you.

**slips back into the ranks and pretends that she has been there the whole time**

Sorry that I had to run out like that, all. Life sort of went insane right after I joined the group. I'm back now. 

Definitely Archer moves, just saying...

You know...I really was in the Army. So for some reason, I find being in this group amusing. And why, look at all of the 

fighting over little 'ol me. Brings a tear to my eye....really....or is that the rum? **checks her empty glass**

Why is the rum always gone?

**eyes Sherper from across the way** Hey now! I happen to be a very responsible DM'er.....IN FACT.....

I could be the Designated DM'er but I fear that this Band of Merriment could not withstand the full 

effect of my charm and wit. It is rough to dial it down a bit, but I must for the sake of....for the sake of....

Of....the poor Sir Duckling's sake. He is rather s...s....sssensitive I fear an' the slightest hint at the lack

of responsibility could ruffle his tail feathers and then it's just "Quack quack quack quack" ALL the time...

An you just cannot imagine the lack of sense I am making right now...BUT...my dear Sherpa...Sherpee...

SherPU? Ummm....

It all be for the cause! To prove a point, you seeeeeee, that one infact CAN consume flamin' shots 'n

bandy 'n guinney 'n more shots 'n Little Green Martians 'n mmmmm more bandy. **giggles** And still

retain ones senses.....to make sense? Does that make sense? No? Why then I should drink until it does

thusly finding the true path to sensical ways. Aye!

(wow, haven't done drunk speak in awhile. lol kinda fun)

Archived