DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Boo!

tonnalea

If you were actually drunk, I don't think you'd have perfect grammar and punctuation :laugh:

See... *Fills a glass with whiskey* This... *Drinks the whole lot*

ishty- what I caljiopp bewin; tiioolm drwunbk tuo...zzzzzzzzzz...................

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, I'll be on LoA for about three or four days when I get it. :p 

I am so excited. 

Of course, there is also AC Black Flag and well, you know I'm going to have to spend some quality time 

with Captain Edwards, Morgan and Black Beard when that comes out. :biggrin:  Did you guys see any

trailers for that? I know Rasi did, but wow....the new assassin is as brutal as Altair and has Ezio's grace.

Can't wait to meet him. **bounces**

I liked Altair, but I wasn't crazy about the first game itself. I completely fell in love with Ezio. 

I was so looking forward to Connor because of the Native American background, and I liked 

him, but not as much as I was hoping that I would. I actually like Hathem (Connor's dad) way 

better, even though he wasn't what we thought. Now, this pirate guy....I have only seen trailers, 

but my sweet Ezio might be getting replaced. The new guy is full of muscle, tattoos, shaggy 

hair, and he's a pirate! The only thing that could make him better is if I found out that he is an 

astronaut! 

Because, and I don't care what anyone says.... Nothing....NOTHING....beats an astronaut. :wink: 

I can't get over that the pirate is blonde! It's driving me nuts I'm like "It is pirate Fabio." Although I'm a HUGE fan of the AC series. And yeah when DA3 comes out I won'[t be around much. Gods above I love those games! I heard it was coming out for the PS3 as well as the PS4 so I might get to play it right away. LOL 

I don't mind the blond pirate. I really don't. Did you not see those abs????? Blood and Ashes, woman! Where are your priorities? **giggles**

So can't wait for the new DA, but I wish I could drag my shirtless Alistair along or even the chocolate covered Fenris. :wink:  But having Varric

along again will be fun. :)

I kind of wonder if we might not get Hawke again. It never really says what happens to him/her. Maybe Hawke went back to Fereldan and

the King/Queen sends him/her to Orlais?

Yeah I dunno...they didn't really give us too much character wise at PAX this year. Maybe next year but I dunno. *laughs*

Archived