DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also did i miss ishyys claim?

I though he hinted (with the sibtlety of a bull on a ramoage) but no actual claim

No just a softie.

He needs to claim.  Almost willing to move there if he will not.  Not sure the best COA.

Darthe or Ishy (refusing to claim)

If he claims.  I'll only vote Darthe or Kat.

QFT

Also mafia lie, even in death. If you know you're going down why not use that

Okay so probably 9-4 or 8-4-1...I think...if we lynch wrong today, where does that get us as far as when can scum win? 

No cop, no tracker. I'm fairly certain Darthe is scum with at least Lenlo and possibly Aemon. Other possibilities are Kat, salami, Tglems and far out there Dap. 

I *think* I know what you are going to claim, if you do and I think we'll be ok. I just want to know how fast scum can win if this goes wrong. 

So, my teacher just told us that we have two exams in the upcoming week. Like multi chapter multi mark exams. We've had no time to prepare so its cram time.

Also, my son has decided to take up Kung fu, three days a week. That means three days a week I am gone from 8am-9pm.

So essentially, I really don't have time to be as active in this game as I want to be.

So this is me asking to be replaced. :(

If you can't find a replacement I will stay, but I won't be able to be all that active and that's not fair to everyone else.

I'm on about page 30 now...slowly catching up.  Work was intense today, all day.  So far Darthe and Cloud are topping my scum list.  Darthe for being the traffic director and Cloud for responding to a dead Des's case and saying "super town" things like how lurkers don't have to be scum.

I'm on about page 30 now...slowly catching up. Work was intense today, all day. So far Darthe and Cloud are topping my scum list. Darthe for being the traffic director and Cloud for responding to a dead Des's case and saying "super town" things like how lurkers don't have to be scum.

Riveting conclusions.

Continue.

Fine. I'm Town 1-shot Vig. I shot Leelou N1. She didn't die. Do the math.

This explains how you could call Krak on his crap, though why a scum would lie about who he RBed when trying to fake claim I have no idea.

Fine. I'm Town 1-shot Vig. I shot Leelou N1. She didn't die. Do the math.

Mafia RBd you or she is 1x scum bpv.

Now what?

ishy, a 1x vig had no reason to not reveal that.

Or, and heres a weird idea, Ishy is actually telling the truth and your pushing to get him out of the way.

Vote Darthe

I was torn between Ishy and Darthe today, and this post alone would push me towards lynching Darthe, but Ishy's reveal makes sense on how he knew Krak was BSing makes it all the better.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Darthe (6) – Leelou, Mish, Ishy, Cloud, Not Bob, Lenlo

Ishy (3) – Dap, Aemon, Darthe

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline – Wednesday 7PM MST/10 PM EST

Not voting – TGlems, Salami, Tress, Kat

Archived