DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who does Rand end up with?

Claw Assassin

Remember Rand and the pipe? That is how he will do it. He will have his farm somewhere, grow incredibly tasty things as his green thumb will make it happen. When he is sitting by the fire at night, he will look at is pipe, sigh and the pipe will be lit with one of the three girls sitting in the easy chair next to him. LOL. It will happen because he wills it so. The next morning, he will will her away and return to the orchard to pick apples, harvest tabac or shear sheep

We know he and Avi get together as she has not conceived her, what was it, 4 babies....and something strange about them was that the father was Rand in another body. He will not go back to the Aiel as he now has dark hair. And no longer looks Aiel. I suspect his farm will be in the West wood so he can still see Perin and his dad.

We know he and Avi get together as she has not conceived her, what was it, 4 babies....and something strange about them was that the father was Rand in another body. He will not go back to the Aiel as he now has dark hair. And no longer looks Aiel. I suspect his farm will be in the West wood so he can still see Perin and his dad.

Surely the something strange is the always channeling? I can see why Rand being in a different body is something strange about him, I don't see how it could be something strange about them.

• 1 month later...

To be fair to Elayne and Aviendha, they both wanted to be with him but had other very important responsibilities which they had to deal with.  Just as Rand couldn't shirk his responsibilities to be with them.  Min didn't have anywhere else she needed to be or anything she had to do, so she was able to be without Rand without compromising anything.

That's why I also assume Min, out of all of his women Min is the one with no purpose now unless she wishes to go back to Tuon and read images forever.  Elayne has a nation to rule so she really can't just drop everything to go with Rand, I am guessing Avi could follow him if she really wanted to but I doubt as a wise one she would up and leave the Aiel.

I always hoped he'd end up with just Min. I hated Elayne and she really had the least claim on him, and Ahvienda (sp) a close second, but to me Min was a real woman who stuck with him through everything

Well, all of them played a part in preparing him for the last battle.  THat was why the pattern made them love him. 

Archived