DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

No, it's not.  Town roles can have additional wincon requirements, but they cannot win if the town loses or they are by definition not town.  I dare you to provide a counterrexample.

Maw and Mish need to die.  I wouldn't care what order but we've got just under 11 hours left, so a Maw lynch seems like the only possibility given the amount of scum resistance there would be to lynching someone they haven't already bussed.

Experimental game.  Another player barking up the wrong tree.  You and Yates have something going on?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bore. Lynch him and be done with it. Stab Yates pls.

What's your problem, dude?  Try contributing to the game in a meaningful way.

Unvote

Vote Tiinker

Tell me why you should be alive more than Maw, Ed, Berf, or Mish.  I wish I had an ISO function in here but I can't think of a single contribution you have made to this game.  Prove me wrong.

From previous games, you ask the majority of your questions when they concern you in particular. If you're not a vampire then why so nervous? 

And sorry for my absence lately. I've got an exam to write in a few days and the city is buzzing for the festival so I'm trying extra hard to keep myself tied down. I'll get back into the game and try and make more meaningful posts. <3

So unfortunately, here's what we're going to have to do. We're going to have to go by the last vote count I posted, that will be counted as the official vote count as of now. If you voted after that, you'll unfortunately have to repost your vote. I shall extend the deadline however to make up for this inconvenience.

Sorry about not being around, I haven't been able to access DM for a day and a half now. Will repost the last vote count, then will see if there was anything I needed to catch up on. Standby.

Official Vote Count:

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Mish: Ed (1)

Maw: Wombat, BG, Turin, Cloud, Tiinker (5)

Ed: Basel, Maw, Peace, RTE (4)

Dice: Rorschach (Pralaya) (1)

Not voting: Mish, Berf, Hallia, Yates, Dice (5)

Day 3 Deadline is here

Note: THIS IS THE OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT. If you voted in the last day or so and your vote isn't being counted here, you'll unfortunately have to vote again. Because of this, I have extended the deadline to make up for it. I apologize for the inconvenience, however I have had some serious issues connectin to DM lately. What a great way to start out my modding experience :dry:

Archived