DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is from the end of yesterdays lynch. I find

Hahahaha.

Hurry up so I can hammer

Ed hints about wanting to hammer. It is odd but possible. You can never be sure about the monkey.

Allright im willing to vote maw given that if he is town and that claim is true we dont really lose anything. If not then he is a LLL and deserves the noose.

dice jumps in. The bolded part looks wrong to me. We lost chance to lynch mafia. We did find out that Maw was 1x unlynchable but nothing else. We will need to lynch him again to find out if he is lying about being a Miller. The part about him being a LLL is just over justifying his vote in case Maw should actually flip Miller but is lynched. leaning mafia here over possible derptown.

Okay.  At this point just about everyone has weighed in.  Time to test the claim.

Vote: Maw

And may Mod have mercy on your soul.

Yates put Maw at L-1 presumably to let Ed hammer. He had said he had intended to hammer but I guess decided to let Eddie do it.

Eh not sure of the votecount, if this is hammer or not, but here we go anyway.

Vote Maw

Then Mish jumps in 12 minutes later to hammer in a non-chalant manner. This really looks like mafia trying to prevent Eddie from getting any sort of benefit from being the hammer. I really don't like the way this vote played out. Mish motive seems off to me. I think she knew she was the hammer and the dialogue is just window dressing.

I have seen Mish's claim. I think it is likely that she saw Ithi's claim of a vig and took that and extrapolated the killing one type of monster. I didn't see anything special in Ithi's coroner report to indicate she was only hunting one type of monster. I would find it excessive to have a full time vig plus other vigs that hunt particular monsters. Sounds a bit too convenient to me.

I think that Maw is still the key to the whole thing however and so will vote Maw.

Vote Maw

So Ed claims that he needs to hammer. I'm guessing this is a restriction or some kind of rare role that I haven't yet heard about. Berf also claims to have a restriction in regard to his vote. He couldn't join the previous Maw train or something dire would have happened. 

@Berf: do you still have your vote restriction?

The fact that he didn't die leads me to believe his claim was credible, is why.

It shouldn't. All it proves is that he's lynchproof. It says nothing about his alignment.

Maw has claimed Miller, and it was only because he got heat. That is extremely anti-town. We need to lynch him.

This. Maw needs to go.

unvote   mish convinced me

I want to look at Hally. She originally jumped on Maw really quick  apparently without considering that may have been the reason ithi was killed. Now she is backing off maw but then this last post implies she will consider him again.

vote hallia

I found your last couple of votes to be really weak. First you vote for Ley without much of a reason, and today you believed Ed and said that you could go with a Mish lynch, but after her claim you all of a sudden believe her? And now you are going after Hallia because she jumped on Maw really quickly while you were doing the exact same thing. It just sounds too easy for me.

Once I wake up fully, I will post more detailed thoughts.
It's so hard to catch them laying down, they like to flutter all around.

I lol'd at the "detailed thoughts" part.

It appears to me that you aren't really playing this game serious enough and your WIFOM claims aren't helping town either, but right now I think that Maw is a more important lynch. 

Vote Maw

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83718-despotheras-house-of-the-undead-mafia-day-3/page-44?do=findComment&comment=2997003

sorry cant multiquote

go back and take a look at a couple of those last posts of mishs.

re Hallia  i think she jumped too quick hence i voted her to try and get answers out of her but as noone else is onboard it is not working. fine  unvote

and you have a point there Wombat. 

The reason i said that turin is that if he was mafia we found out and could lynch him next day. If he was town he was still alive. Yes we didn't get a mafia result but on that day who else was targetted really? and my vote came in late i think so i didnt miss deadline.

Official Vote Count:

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Mish: Ed (1)

Maw: Wombat, BG, Turin, Cloud, Tiinker (5)

Ed: Basel, Maw, Peace, RTE (4)

Dice: Rorschach (Pralaya) (1)

Not voting: Mish, Berf, Hallia, Yates, Dice (5)

Day 3 Deadline is here

Vote count done on the way to dinner with my mom and sister btw. Lemme know if I screwed up

Bore. Lynch him and be done with it. Stab Yates pls.

What's your problem, dude?  Try contributing to the game in a meaningful way.

Unvote

Vote Tiinker

Tell me why you should be alive more than Maw, Ed, Berf, or Mish.  I wish I had an ISO function in here but I can't think of a single contribution you have made to this game.  Prove me wrong.

I'm back :dry:

First of all - Mish claimed at the right time. We have short deadlines and we all know how these things work out if you wait until last second. I'm not saying I buy the claim but anyone trying to paint her early claim as scummy needs to check themselves. The HUGE benefit of the early claim is we can spend some time sorting it out now.

For example:
@Mish - so, are you saying that you are like a vigilante that can only kill certain scum?

Yes. I can only kill vampires. I target anyone else, they go on unharmed.

@Mish - so, are you saying that you are like a vigilante that can only kill certain scum?

Yes. I can only kill vampires. I target anyone else, they go on unharmed.

So you are claiming a vig/cop role?

And who did you target N1 again?

That, I don't know anything about, I only know I can kill vampires.

I targeted Ithi N1; basically because she was ignoring me, even when I posted half-assed to rile her. The only time I've seen her ignore me completly on a D1 was when she was mafia; since I'm usually both quite a fencesitter and low poster on D1, two things she doesn't like, she go after me. So when she didn't, at all, I decided to stake her.

From the opening scene:

Somewhere deep within the ranges of the Carpathian Mountains in Eastern Europe, there was a village of no extraordinary importance or consequence. There was however, one thing which did make the village somewhat unique: recently a man known as Despothera, a cruel and manipulative master of various forms of Undead, had come to the region near the village with his band of henchmen and had grown fond of terrorizing and toying with the village's residents. Tired of seeing various members of their village go missing in the night, and generally tired of the cliche of a Vampire Lord coming to mess around with an Eastern European village, they sent out an urgent missive for any heroes to come aid them in their plight.

I know what the OP said.  I'm just trying to figure you out right now.

Coincidence that you would be in Ithi's room the same night she was killed?

Also, do you find it odd that Ithi didn't flip "Ghost Hunter" or something like that?

Vote Mish

There are a lot of unbelievable claims out there but this one takes the cake.

Archived