DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

i can go with a mish lynch. I thought it was extremely clear what eddie was saying. vote mish

Oh and Hally be careful aussies pop up where you least expect them :baalzamon::baalzamon::baalzamon::baalzamon:

*looks behind* OH nooooooo

I believe Mish's claim. And since we see that it looks like Maw was telling the truth, shouldn't we keep looking instead for someone that would actually be scum?

What makes you think Maw is town?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Yates, DM doesn't have a feature that allows certain lines of text to literally jump up and slap you in the face yet. You should bug an admin about it; heck, you do that long enough and they might volunteer to come over and slap you in the face for free!

I get it... now... pants on the head. Blah blah.

And thanks for clearing that up.

First of all - Mish claimed at the right time. We have short deadlines and we all know how these things work out if you wait until last second. I'm not saying I buy the claim but anyone trying to paint her early claim as scummy needs to check themselves. The HUGE benefit of the early claim is we can spend some time sorting it out now.

For example:

@Mish - so, are you saying that you are like a vigilante that can only kill certain scum?

I think she should have waited. I don't think it was scummy of her to claim early, just a bit knee-jerk.

Now we vote Ed. Claiming scum is a scummy claim.

Sorry Yates, DM doesn't have a feature that allows certain lines of text to literally jump up and slap you in the face yet. You should bug an admin about it; heck, you do that long enough and they might volunteer to come over and slap you in the face for free!

I get it... now... pants on the head. Blah blah.

And thanks for clearing that up.

I'm not too sure it's pro-town to wear your pants on your head, either.

Oooookay. Mish ignoring ed's unequivicable need to hammer is scummy. This:

If I were Despo, and I am, I'd do such a thing. It's great for fun.

Ed, are you softclaiming Despo? Why would you do that?

Oh no, darling. It's hard. :cool:

is more so, even considering that he's trying to play this game like a comedian. An unfunny one. VOTE ED.

Ok everyone.  Completely caught up now..concert was great.  Had a blast at a wedding last night...drank entirely too much free booze. 

I believe Mish's claim.  Makes complete sense to me.

Ed admits he is scum?  Or Ed is joking?  But Ed doesn't discount the admission when questioned directly about it.  Is he really trying to wifom this?  The ol' "scum would never say this" gambit?

VOTE ED

First of all - Mish claimed at the right time. We have short deadlines and we all know how these things work out if you wait until last second. I'm not saying I buy the claim but anyone trying to paint her early claim as scummy needs to check themselves. The HUGE benefit of the early claim is we can spend some time sorting it out now.

For example:

@Mish - so, are you saying that you are like a vigilante that can only kill certain scum?

Yates buddying Mish because he's a vampire and doesn't want to get stabbed.

The fact that he didn't die leads me to believe his claim was credible, is why.

It shouldn't. All it proves is that he's lynchproof. It says nothing about his alignment.

Maw has claimed Miller, and it was only because he got heat. That is extremely anti-town. We need to lynch him.

unvote   mish convinced me

I want to look at Hally. She originally jumped on Maw really quick  apparently without considering that may have been the reason ithi was killed. Now she is backing off maw but then this last post implies she will consider him again.

vote hallia

Official Vote Count:

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Mish: Ed (1)

Dice: Tink (1)

Maw: Wombat, BG (2)

Ed: Basel, Maw, Peace (3)

Hallia: Dice (1)

Not voting: Turin, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Hallia, Yates, Cloud, RTE (8)

Day 3 Deadline is here

Had to do VC in a rush cause I caught wife agro, lemme know if I messed anything up

unvote   mish convinced me

I want to look at Hally. She originally jumped on Maw really quick  apparently without considering that may have been the reason ithi was killed. Now she is backing off maw but then this last post implies she will consider him again.

vote hallia

How does that make her scummy?  Connect the dots for me?

And why are you ignoring the Ed deal?

I had this thought as soon as she voted for maw at the break of day 2   a gut reaction i guess. Im following it.. The reason is pretty much what i already said.

As for Ed Im leaning town on him. He has been clowning around so much I think thats what the scum claim was. I could change my mind but at this time I think he is town

Also, I claimed Despo. Not scum.

Nice to see the mafia jump on it and twist it.

Some people are afraid. But it's ok. Their actions will come back to bite them in the bottom (hehehehe, bottom).

The puppeteer will burn with the puppet, and he master with the slave.

Archived