DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blues HP Week] Owl Post

Red2111

Ginny,

you're not allowed to get married until your 40, and even then theres a mandatory engagement of no less than 10 yars before you tie the knot.

Ron, Bill, Percy, Charley, Fred and George

PS, tell Harry to drop by later, we need to speak to him.

Cissy,

so i've been demoted from Sister to Cousin.  Just because the Dark Lord loves me more and your husband is a prat, doesn't mean we have to fight.  Afterall, i did keep what you did with Snape from the Dark Lord.

- Bella

Voldy,

i just want you to know, that JKR totally shafter you.  i mean, letting a child kill you, and not becuase of skill but because of luck?!   had i been your author, i woudlhave given you the dementors kiss.

your #1 fangirl,

Red

Dear Red,

It has come to my attention that you are a Voldemort supporter and a self-professed fan-girl.  Please be advised that you have been placed on the Ministry of Magic Watch List.  We find it gravely concerning that, after Voldemort's crushing defeat and death, there would still be those who supported his hypocritical platform.

However, if you so desire, the Ministry would be happy to provide you with counseling through St. Mungo's to assist you in seeing Voldemort for what he was - a half-blood wizard who was ashamed of his common blood, and a sociopath, to boot.  We fully believe you can overcome this unreasonable attraction to Voldemort's cause and become a productive member of society.

Sincerely,

Kingsley Shacklebolt

Minister of Magic

Cissy,

so i've been demoted from Sister to Cousin. Just because the Dark Lord loves me more and your husband is a prat, doesn't mean we have to fight. Afterall, i did keep what you did with Snape from the Dark Lord.

- Bella

Dear Red

I started with the intention of the owl being from Sirius but... Yeah scatter brain.

Luci

Attn: Mr. Lucious Malfoy, Malfoy Manor

Pursuant to your letter to one Mr. Kingsley Shacklebolt, Minister of Magic, this Notice of Restraint is hereby issued requiring you to stay no less than 50 meters from any entrance to the Ministry of Magic and, further, to attempt no future contact with Mr. Shacklebolt, both in writing or in person.  Further attempts to contact Mr. Shacklebolt will result in your arrest by the Auror Department, and your detention at Azkaban.

Sincerely,

Hermione Weasely, Head, Dept of Magical Law Enforcement

Dear Sorting Hat,

Have you seen my shoes?  I suspect Nargles have taken them again. Can you make them materialize like you did Godric Gryffindor's sword?

Luna

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived