DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Don't do it! You'll go blind!

ineedfourberfs

We've all been there. 

It's late. Or early. Maybe mid-afternoon. The Sun or moon or clouds hover in the sky, casting the foreground in start and/or dim light. Facebook is silent. Twitter is not a-Twutter. 

Not even an email deigns to bounce of the back wall of the empty warehouse of old dreams you call an inbox.

So, you look around. Nobody is home. The blinds might be drawn, it isn't important. In a way, you want them to look.

You bite your lip, and open up a private session of firefox or chrome.

And you fingers tremble as you type it in...

Google...

And then...

ineedfourberfs

*click*

For years, maybe even a decade now, we the curious have been shunned. "Degenerates!" they'd scream, directing a school bus full of kids past your car window just to show them the depths that humanity can fall to. But I say be ashamed no more, brothers and sisters.

We are the curious. And we have Googled ourselves!

So show me yours, and I'll show you mine. What happens when you Google your name, or your DM handle, or anything else related to you?

Unsurprisingly, a search for ineedfourberfs will show up my profile page here on DM.

4burner, which is a catch all handle for my writing blog and twitter, shows up #1 on Google which is handy, leads straight to my twitter. 

The blog is nowhere to be seen :dry:

And there is a person using my name to craft exotic 'deco-gothic' animal and African inspired jewelry.

wat.

We've all been there. 

It's late. Or early. Maybe mid-afternoon. The Sun or moon or clouds hover in the sky, casting the foreground in start and/or dim light. Facebook is silent. Twitter is not a-Twutter. 

Not even an email deigns to bounce of the back wall of the empty warehouse of old dreams you call an inbox.

So, you look around. Nobody is home. The blinds might be drawn, it isn't important. In a way, you want them to look.

You bite your lip, and open up a private session of firefox or chrome.

And you fingers tremble as you type it in...

Google...

And then...

ineedfourberfs

*click*

and here i was thinking this might go somewhere exciting 

You made me look like this for a while:  :ohmy:

Then  :blush: , followed by  :laugh: .

Google directs TinaHel to Tinahely, which apparently is a village in Ireland. If you force it to search for TinaHel then the first post is a link to my profile here at DM. 

Hallia Venezia!

Turns out you are some sort of crazy mask festival

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Hallia&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.aGc&biw=1600&bih=743&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=l_bbUbX4DM-5iAe9tIGYBw

Mixed in with some rally driving and skateboarding, both things I can get behind. 

That it people, round it up, we're all moving to Venezuela!

Archived