DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Empress Heartuona

Since Heart is currently having issues posting stuff on DM she has asked me to be her voice.  So I'll be speaking for her when she needs to do stuff.  Unfortunately since I'm not staff I won't be able to do everything.

Might want to keep this around in case it goes away again though. My post ability went away for an hour, came back for 10 minutes then was gone for the next however long that was so yeah

Same here - my internet was dead, the service provider (state owned - don't judge, that's the only thing available in South Africa) is so bloody incompetent that their call centre personnel can't tell that there's a PLANNED OUTAGE! So they have me "fix" various things on my router/laptop, with the end result that the INTERNET IS ACTUALLY WORKING IN OUR AREA but I can't connect wirelessly. My sister and I are now having to take turns using the cable until we can find someone WITH A BRAIN to help us get our wireless back up.

*prods Dav*

I have work on my desk. Im not used to seeing it there. Do something.

*whistles innocently and signs off on all of Snarly's paperwork for him with Snarly;s signature*

I just remembered the reason you taught me this 

Archived