DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Month of the Greats - Ithi & Rhea's Excellent Adventure

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Haggis animal was amazing Via  :laugh:

Also for future reference guys - scones are awesome, deep fried mars bars...not so much.

I have no idea for the clues at all but feel like a bad Scot for not getting the Robert the Bruce one  :tongue:

Have some irn bru while we are waiting for someone smarts to come along  :laugh:

iron.jpg

Would the Advertising Standards Agency allow them to say it if it were not true?

:unsure:

Anyways ... we are pretty sure it is Joan of Arc - now we just need to find the location that will release the next clue. It says she is now 'clad in gold' - perhaps that will help?

I think that might be it! But that would mean we have to travel to Paris. Does anyone mind?

*books everyone back on the train - and then on the Eurostar through the Channel Tunnel to Paris*

You know, I swore I would NEVER go through that tunnel :shudders:

Anyway, my ridiculous fears aside, here we are in Paris!

Ithi set the group of Questers to checking out the maps and directions and they all walk to find the Place de Pyramids

There's the statue. Let's see if it works.

*click*

IMG_04512.jpg

The iPad's screen goes dark and the following words appear

Joan of Arc was a Bearer of Excalibur.

They had successfully found another Bearer. This was getting exciting. They crowded around the iPad to watch for the next clue appearing. It didnt take long for the screen to go dark again and then the next clue appeared.

A study of men and war and gods. Divorce laid anon unscrambled. My steed never ridden.

Our Quest continues ... unless anyone wants to hang out in Paris for a little while :smile:

We need to find the current location by finding all of the past Bearers. So we move forwards through the years Bearer by Bearer.

Although as we found with Joan of Arc - the actual location or item we need can actually have been created afterwards.

I think Ayla might be right with Da Vinci though - clearly whoever created this quest is very tricksy making up anagrams and stuff :wink: I wonder if the last part of the clue can help us find the location or item?

Archived