DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Sign-Ups

RandA lThor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taco Bell shoulda used hobbits for it's Fourthmeal ad campaign. They already enjoy the herbage, so it wouldn't be that far of a stretch from the normal "fourthmealers".

Btw, this game starting soon? We have enough now, don't we?

We do still need 1 more based on being short 1 when I signed up. Go tell DPR to play.

If DPR plays this game, I will die from pure shock and you'll need a replacement mod. :P  No one wants to play because they're all overwhelmed by DPR's game. :(  If you guys think of anyone, can you send them a PM?

I'm already settled over there :angry:

hehe... oh yeah

if you want an active game it might be better to wait for that one to settle down?

hmm, that would be up to Ithi to decide as she's in charge of game and stuff here, I think.

Cindy, you need to play in this game!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, rand, but I'm just not ready for advanced games yet.

sorry, Turin :blush:

I think this is the part where I try to convince you that you are a great mafia player, and you say no. :(  You'll be in ded thread though right?

I am trying to convince Thorkin to play.

yay!

thanks, rand, but I'm just not ready for advanced games yet.

sorry, Turin :blush:

I think this is the part where I try to convince you that you are a great mafia player, and you say no. :( You'll be in ded thread though right?

I am trying to convince Thorkin to play.

yay!

if he doesn't sign up soon, can you start bugging him? Maybe he will given in to pressure and puppy dog eyes :P

Archived