DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Sign-Ups

RandA lThor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You left the conversation. :P  I would allow you to play, but there's a possibility that one game element could trigger you remembering something else that no one else knows.

Hi ,

I would like you Rand to sign me up for this game , it will be my first and I look forward too the lesson you will all teach me . I will also enjoy knowing each of you better , as you try to kill me for the most part , and hope what you will learn from me will entertain you .

Hi ,

I would like you Rand to sign me up for this game , it will be my first and I look forward too the lesson you will all teach me . I will also enjoy knowing each of you better , as you try to kill me for the most part , and hope what you will learn from me will entertain you .

S'all good. Lookin forward to seeing ya in action.

Hi ,

Welcome, look froward to playing with you, and I like to be entertained :biggrin:

Hi ,

Hi! Welcome to mafia and the Black Tower! 

Archived