DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Fools - Prank Room

Elaevia

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, yes . . . our studies as Novices require much study and this is best done in a quiet and somewhat private setting. If one of the other newly minted Novices mentioned in previous postings would be so kind as to initiate one, we can start plotting studying right away!

You know, this is the Festival of Fools . . . so where we were previously full-ranked Aes Sedai, we're now just wee ickle aspies.  I say we make up for lost time, Brid!  You up for it?   :biggrin:

Oh totally!!!  *wicked evil grin*

*hides tar, feathers and purple and orange polkadotted duct tape behind her back*

Verbal, if I was already Aes Sedai it doesn't count!  This thread is about pranks pulled as aspies . . .  :biggrin: *grins and snuggles the Blue Ajah mascot*

Verbal, if I was already Aes Sedai it doesn't count! This thread is about pranks pulled as aspies . . . :biggrin: *grins and snuggles the Blue Ajah mascot*

Ewoks are the blues mascot?

Well, this particular Ewok is and has been for years!   *gives Verb an affectionate hug*  Alas, he doesn't come play with us much any more . . . *lip quivers and eyes fill with tears*

Verbal, if I was already Aes Sedai it doesn't count!  This thread is about pranks pulled as aspies . . .  :biggrin: *grins and snuggles the Blue Ajah mascot*

When were you raised?  I thought you were Accepted when I joined the Tower....

Verbal, if I was already Aes Sedai it doesn't count! This thread is about pranks pulled as aspies . . . :biggrin: *grins and snuggles the Blue Ajah mascot*

Ewoks are the blues mascot?

Well, this particular Ewok is and has been for years!   *gives Verb an affectionate hug*  Alas, he doesn't come play with us much any more . . . *lip quivers and eyes fill with tears*

Heh, true.  I don't hang in the Tower at all that much - but when I do, I'm near the Blues.  ;-)

*quickly ducks behind her tray-shield, deflecting the flying fish stick*

Don't know what you mean!

*reaches in to the cupboard, and brings out a catapult, and some coloured balls for ammo*

Fires anyway, and the ball explodes into green sequins covering everyone in the room

* you'll just have to imagine a picture if green sequins here, as I can't post one for some reason*

*bats her eyes innocently and tries to brush the sequins from her body*

Nothing at all Master Kepper... would you like a fishstick? Oh, what's that over there?!

*throws a green paint filled balloon into the Keeper's hair*

*sweeps majestically into the room*

*sees green paint in the Keeper's hair and a room that looks as if green sequin bombs had gone off in every square inch of the room*

*laughs delightedly and applauds*

Ooooooh, fun!  *sets off a weave that lights hundreds of green sparklers, causing all the room's inhabitants to dive for cover*

*runs in and starts to wrap everyone one in green polka-dotted duct tape*

Green is sooo purty

*trips and ends up rolled up in tape on the floor*

Oh pooh!  Little help please?

Archived