*points and laughs at Brid*

Hello, Amyrlin *curtsies, then rolls under the table*

*peeks out to shoot a fishstick at Brid's mouth*

Thought you might like a snack while you're hanging around up there *giggles*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmpphh

*swallows the fish stick*. Yum!! But next time, could you shoot me some tartar sauce too? *grins*

Ooh! I can see down everyone's dress from up here!! And you'll never believe who's stuffing their bodice!!!

*runs into the room with a cake, cursing about the novice dress that hasn't been fitted properly*

*steps on the hem of said novice dress and crashes to the floor*

Uh oh...

*watches the cake glide gracefully through the air and hit the Amyrlin in the back of her head*

*The Amyrlin pauses as she leans forward to snag a tasty pastry from a platter on the laden table. As she tries to decide which pastry to select, she feels a soft, squishy mass hit her on the back of the head and sees remnants of said mass travel beyond her head to the splatter across the table and onto the people seated on the other side.  Slowly putting her hand to the back of her head, she pulls it away and stares at her cake and frosting encrusted hand.  Sparks fly from her eyes as she rises from her Seat and turns to face her attacker.  Seeing Mish sprawled on the floor in an ill-fitting Novice dress stained with green paint and littered with sequins, her lip quivers as she suppresses a laugh, and she selects a delicious-looking key lime pie from the table.  Avoiding various obstacles along the way, she makes her way gracefully to Mish, where she extends a helping hand and assists the wide-eyed Novice to her feet.*

There, there, child.  These things happen to the best of us.  Here, have some pie.  *As Mish reaches out to accept the pie, the Amyrlin smooshes the pie into Misheru's face, smiles brightly, and returns to her Seat*

Oh, and will someone please move the door so that it's on the other side of the room so I can see who is coming in?  I don't like having my back to the door.  No, I will not just move my Seat to the other side of the table . . . I am the Amyrlin of Fools and I will be obeyed!  The door MUST be moved to the other side of the room. 

:laugh:

apparently mine was the one with bubbles 

avi_lolly_pink.gif

(it is quite disturbing)

Hahahaha that was a genius prank! I remember my avatar being even worse lol >.> *shudders*

*Comes into the prank room all Aes Sedai like, takes a look around and frowns as he watches Novices running around and throwing pie at each other*

*watches Brid as she struggles against the tape holding her in place*  

Are you sure, child? You did ask for help and you are safe from most flying food up there.  Oh, very well . . . *slices the duct tape with a weave of Air and Brid drops into a huge cake that had just been wheeled into the room. Muffled oaths come from inside the smashed cake and an algai, muscles rippling under the frosting smeared across his torse, leaps from the ruins of the cake.*

*Brid clings to the muscular algai and licks the frosting off her face.  She eyes the muscular torso and then flashes a grin at the Amyrlin*  Mother, you are just too kind to me.  First you keep me safe and now this.  *grins wickedly*

Hey, that was MY algai!  *stops dead when another muscular algai walks into the room and flashes her a wicked grin*

Never mind . . . *smooths hair (getting frosting on her fingers as she does so) and glides over to the newly arrived algai.*

So . . . *she purrs* . . . the Sword Captain turned the algai loose for an afternoon . . . I must remember to send a thank you note!  :biggrin:

*fishes around in a drawer, trying to look all innocent* AHA! *comes out with two cans of sillystring* Now who's the easiest target... *sees the Keeper standing only a few steps away, flirting with the algai* Suddenly the Keeper looks like this: covered-in-silly-string.jpg

Ooooh, pie *licks pie of her face* *jumps on cloud and gives him a giant hug, transferring half the pie to his face* Hia souvra :biggrin:

*Cloud tries his best to maintain the fabled Aes Sedai calm but fails and starts laughing instead* *Gives Mish a tight hug, and at the same time drops a cupcake on her head* :laugh:

*sneaks in and scribbles Mosvani  on the wall with a really cool drawing of a Dragon - sneaks out**

I approve of this message! Mosvani forever! :biggrin:

Wow, this room has gotten soooo messy! *spins in circles, squirting soap over everyone*

That'll do it, now for the water hose! *sprays the water, filling the room with suds*

Oh, this gives me a fantastic idea!! *runs over to Mish with an armload of suds*

Soap%2520Suds.jpg

beautiful!

Hey, that was MY algai!  *stops dead when another muscular algai walks into the room and flashes her a wicked grin*

Never mind . . . *smooths hair (getting frosting on her fingers as she does so) and glides over to the newly arrived algai.*

So . . . *she purrs* . . . the Sword Captain turned the algai loose for an afternoon . . . I must remember to send a thank you note!   :biggrin:

Why would you thank me?  They arn't for looking at!  They are my lunch.

*grabs the nearest Algai and starts cutting him up and lights up a grill*

Archived