DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. How is telling people to quote me if they think I made a mistake defensive?

2. Mafia want a mass claim, please explain to me how laying out all the PRs for mafia is a good idea?

3. Ithi: Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

Me: How would he know that he wasn't going to be voted for?  How does he know what the rest of town is thinking?

4. You tried to stop a lynch on a PR that you explained yourself was most likely wrong.  When the sudden switch of mind Ithi?

5. You've hounded every single claimed town PR except the masons.  Cloud, RTE, Chuckles, Dap, Ley, and Mish.  How is this not hounding?

6. Ithi, he never said that they tried to kill Cloud, he said he didn't get killed.  Huge difference right there, now you're just making up stuff Ley said.  Why did you think he said that he knew it?

7. My question after Ithi pointed out what Ley did to doubting the masons:Woah wait a second, isn't that what Dap did too?

Wait a minute, why isn't Ithi voting Dap then?  So weird

Leyrann.

I voted for Rand because I earlier said I thought the Killer should kill him. I said this because I thought he was Mafia.

He then comes on and says that if you flip Town we should Lynch me. Made me think he knew you would flip Town possibly.

If you are all in this together then you just put on a very poor show.

Your whole case on me is that you are annoyed that I think you are Mafia.

Well that's not my problem.

Yeah, because you've said repeatedly that you catch mafia on the first few days, if you say that you're going to have to deliver.  Not only that, you've been playing anti-town the whole game.  Question #5

Dap is up to something I'm sure. I think I have figured it out - but I don't want to say what it is because I don't want the Mafia to know.

Gee Ithi, could you think of a more obvious way to try and make people not mention Dap again?

He didn't get killed Night 1 (when I hadn't seen his reveal yet when sending in my choice), and I doubted they'd try again.

This is where Leyrann says that Cloud didn't get NK'd by the Mafia N1 and he doubted that they would try again.

So he knew they tried to kill Cloud on N1

He doubted they would try again.

Try again.

Thus knowing they had tried before.

His words not mine.

And now he says that all he said was that they didn't kill Cloud.

However I'm now worried that Rand has got all reasonable. It is my suspicions of him and his trying to set up my Lynch for tomorrow based on Ley flipping Town.

I wish Leyrann hadn't gone all crazy and started accusing everyone and their dog of being Mafia.

Honestly guys; if you feel the need to vet Ley, then lynch me instead. A watcher is a MUCH more important role to town.

Oh don't start this again. If you are Town then you should want to live.

I'm not voting Ley any more. I'm voting Rand and since I suggested the Killer kill him and have moved my vote to him he has come out playing hardball.

You should help us more and not play sacrificial lamb again.

He didn't get killed Night 1 (when I hadn't seen his reveal yet when sending in my choice), and I doubted they'd try again.

This is where Leyrann says that Cloud didn't get NK'd by the Mafia N1 and he doubted that they would try again.

Try again.

His words not mine.

However I'm now worried that Rand has got all reasonable. It is my suspicions of him and his trying to set up my Lynch for tomorrow based on Ley flipping Town.

I wish Leyrann hadn't gone all crazy and started accusing everyone and their dog of being Mafia.

Ithi, what you fail to account for here is different variations of the use again.  Again could refer to them trying to kill Cloud specifically again, or just trying to kill someone, now specificalloy Cloud, again because he is now doc.

You're worried that I've gotten reasonable?  How does that even make sense?  And yes, if it turns out that Ley is town and you've been trying to lynch town this entire time, and a PR as well, not to mention all the other times you did that, then yes, that is something I should be suspicious about, and something that I might lynch you because.

Try again.

His words not mine.

Ithi, what you fail to account for here is different variations of the use again.  Again could refer to them trying to kill Cloud specifically again, or just trying to kill someone, now specificalloy Cloud, again because he is now doc.

You're worried that I've gotten reasonable?  How does that even make sense?  And yes, if it turns out that Ley is town and you've been trying to lynch town this entire time, and a PR as well, not to mention all the other times you did that, then yes, that is something I should be suspicious about, and something that I might lynch you because.

The bolded is a joke right? did you really just go Bill Clinton on us?

0200-Bill-Clinton-Slick-Willy-depends-wh

Breaking down the sentence makes it plain that Ley is referring to Cloud in this statement. 

1. How is telling people to quote me if they think I made a mistake defensive?

I said this to chuckles too. It makes me think you are worried that you might have said something off - or that you know damn well you have been very careful. Is easier to just explain yourself than go on and on with the 'just read what I said' stuff. If someone has interpreted what you said wrong then you deal with it.

2. Mafia want a mass claim, please explain to me how laying out all the PRs for mafia is a good idea?

I don't think I ever said anything about the Mass claim apart from I was happy being a pineapple. Why are you asking me this question. You'd be better off asking Turin. We are actually different people you know.

3. Ithi: Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

Me: How would he know that he wasn't going to be voted for? How does he know what the rest of town is thinking?

I figured he saw all the people who had already voted and the others were his team. Therefore no need to rush. I think I explained this at the time.

4. You tried to stop a lynch on a PR that you explained yourself was most likely wrong. When the sudden switch of mind Ithi?

I don't want to explain this. If you believe Dap is Mafia then you Lynch him. I don't want to give any info to the Mafia team that will help them win. And if Dap is Mafia then I'm a fool lol

5. You've hounded every single claimed town PR except the masons. Cloud, RTE, Chuckles, Dap, Ley, and Mish. How is this not hounding?

Is always good to test and not blindly accept Roles. I don't believe I Lynched any of them though. If the Mafia team thinks I will push a Lynch on them then they are less likely to get NKd - yes?

6. Ithi, he never said that they tried to kill Cloud, he said he didn't get killed. Huge difference right there, now you're just making up stuff Ley said. Why did you think he said that he knew it?

I've requoted what he actually said and my reasons for saying what I said. Not sure why you are asking this again.

7. My question after Ithi pointed out what Ley did to doubting the masons:

He didn't 'doubt' the masons. He said he was sure Turin was Mafia. And he left Arez out of the equations.

Woah wait a second, isn't that what Dap did too?

Wait a minute, why isn't Ithi voting Dap then? So weird

Dap is casting doubt on them. He has been like that all the way through the game. He didn't just flip out and go 180% and say they were def Town to they were Def Mafia and a few posts.

Leyrann.

I voted for Rand because I earlier said I thought the Killer should kill him. I said this because I thought he was Mafia.

He then comes on and says that if you flip Town we should Lynch me. Made me think he knew you would flip Town possibly.

Yeah, because you've said repeatedly that you catch mafia on the first few days, if you say that you're going to have to deliver. Not only that, you've been playing anti-town the whole game.

Then so has everyone else. Takes more than one person to make a Lynch. I don't think I've been playing anti-town but I imagine they loved me on their QT when those 1st Lynches went down.

Question #5

Dap is up to something I'm sure. I think I have figured it out - but I don't want to say what it is because I don't want the Mafia to know.

Gee Ithi, could you think of a more obvious way to try and make people not mention Dap again?

Mention him all you like. I don't mind.

Try again.

His words not mine.

The bolded is a joke right? did you really just go Bill Clinton on us?

0200-Bill-Clinton-Slick-Willy-depends-wh

Breaking down the sentence makes it plain that Ley is referring to Cloud in this statement. 

Not necessarily, if you assume perfect grammar then yes, but I don't think anyone here uses perfect grammar all the time.

I like how your question #6 stated that She hounded all the PRs and then just asked how is this not hounding? EPIC

There was a little bit of context to that.  She said she wasn't hounding, I said she was (when I said she was hounding all the PRs) and then I asked her to explain why she didn't think it was hounding.

Sorry it's very difficult to format everything manually and you had all kinds of weird fonts and stuff in your questions for some reason.

I tried my best. Please don't ask me to re-reformat it because I got completely lost with all the strange colours, fonts and backgrounds.

Were you copying your questions from somewhere else, because I've quoted other things this game and not had the same problem?

Leyrann.

THAT SLIP. YOU'RE DEAD ITHI!

1. How is telling people to quote me if they think I made a mistake defensive?

I said this to chuckles too. It makes me think you are worried that you might have said something off - or that you know damn well you have been very careful. Is easier to just explain yourself than go on and on with the 'just read what I said' stuff. If someone has interpreted what you said wrong then you deal with it.

I only said it because Turin repeatedly said I did/said things that I didn't do.  I was talking directly to him because I was getting kind of tired of finding all the quotes myself.  Not generalized for everyone.

2. Mafia want a mass claim, please explain to me how laying out all the PRs for mafia is a good idea?

I don't think I ever said anything about the Mass claim apart from I was happy being a pineapple. Why are you asking me this question. You'd be better off asking Turin. We are actually different people you know.

You said that mafia don't want a mass claim.  So by your logic, either you are mafia, or you want a mass claim.

3. Ithi: Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

Me: How would he know that he wasn't going to be voted for? How does he know what the rest of town is thinking?

I figured he saw all the people who had already voted and the others were his team. Therefore no need to rush. I think I explained this at the time.

Right, because his team consisted of 7 people. Brilliant reasoning Ithi.

4. You tried to stop a lynch on a PR that you explained yourself was most likely wrong. When the sudden switch of mind Ithi?

I don't want to explain this. If you believe Dap is Mafia then you Lynch him. I don't want to give any info to the Mafia team that will help them win. And if Dap is Mafia then I'm a fool lol

I want word confirmation from Dap that he is doing something.  He doesn't have to say what, but he just has to agree that you aren't BSing all of this, because this sounds like an excellent way to try and get out of something.

5. You've hounded every single claimed town PR except the masons. Cloud, RTE, Chuckles, Dap, Ley, and Mish. How is this not hounding?

Is always good to test and not blindly accept Roles. I don't believe I Lynched any of them though. If the Mafia team thinks I will push a Lynch on them then they are less likely to get NKd - yes?

Except you blindly accepted the masons.  And you hounded an unCCed doc, which you generally do not do, so you are off your meta for this.  There's a difference between not trusting PRs completely, and pushing for the majority of their lynches.

6. Ithi, he never said that they tried to kill Cloud, he said he didn't get killed. Huge difference right there, now you're just making up stuff Ley said. Why did you think he said that he knew it?

I've requoted what he actually said and my reasons for saying what I said. Not sure why you are asking this again.

Again, not necessarily meaning they will try to kill Cloud again.

7. My question after Ithi pointed out what Ley did to doubting the masons:

He didn't 'doubt' the masons. He said he was sure Turin was Mafia. And he left Arez out of the equations.

Dap originally was doing the exact same thing, and then he tempered down because he knew there would be too much suspicion on him.

Woah wait a second, isn't that what Dap did too?

Wait a minute, why isn't Ithi voting Dap then? So weird

Dap is casting doubt on them. He has been like that all the way through the game. He didn't just flip out and go 180% and say they were def Town to they were Def Mafia and a few posts.

Again, Dap originally thought they were mafia after they claimed masons, and then it died down to doubt.  And those few posts were probably the most telling in the whole game.

Leyrann.

Yeah, because you've said repeatedly that you catch mafia on the first few days, if you say that you're going to have to deliver. Not only that, you've been playing anti-town the whole game.

Then so has everyone else. Takes more than one person to make a Lynch. I don't think I've been playing anti-town but I imagine they loved me on their QT when those 1st Lynches went down. - Right, but no one else said that they could take down mafia on the first few days, nor did they hound the PRs as much as you did.  Obviously you say you don't think you've been playing anti-town, but your play this entire game has been moving from person to person, making sure that eeryone knows you were suspicious of them, and then voting them another day saying that you were suspicious of them before.

Question #5

Mention him all you like. I don't mind.

I don't know if you misunderstood that on purpose or on accident.  I meant mention him in terms of you doing a complete 180 (just like you said Ley did) on what Dap did because you suddenly had this moment of enlightenment on what Dap was doing.

Bullsh*t. That would mean mafia would have a majority, because all non-mafia (according to you) would already be on my train, while I wasn't yet lynched. You're only digging your grave deeper Ithi.

What in the world are you going on about Ley? I do not blindly follow anyone. I believe I questioned Rand before anyone else for his inconsistency regarding Dap.

One person speculating about how another person had possible information on a third person is not a slip. Trying to paint it as such is silly.

Chuckles if you promise to shoot Rand tonight I will switch back to Ley now.

HOW CAN ANYONE ADVOCATE LYNCHING CONFIRMED TOWN!?!!

By forgetting they're confirmed because they take a REALLY REALLY REALLY foolish action, blindly following someone who doesn't have anything that even remotely looks like a case?

Rand. Ley uses very good grammar at all times. Better than most of the lazy americans that speak a form of English as their first (some only) language.

I normally do, yes. But did I ever tell you the story of misunderstanding a word? It got me lynched. Mistakes happen if English isn't one's first language.

I said that I thought that Rand knew you would flip Town and he planned to use that to set up a Lynch on me ... And that's a slip?

Lol.

As we're looking at people's grammar - You used a full stop there. That strongly implies the next thing is a new thought, not really connected to the last line. Use ; if you mean they are connected in a way. That's what the damn thing is for.

HOW CAN ANYONE ADVOCATE LYNCHING CONFIRMED TOWN!?!!

I don't know, ask Ithi though. Somehow she feels its bad if Ley does it because he forgot something, but fine if Dap does it consistently.

Sorry it's very difficult to format everything manually and you had all kinds of weird fonts and stuff in your questions for some reason.

I tried my best. Please don't ask me to re-reformat it because I got completely lost with all the strange colours, fonts and backgrounds.

Were you copying your questions from somewhere else, because I've quoted other things this game and not had the same problem?

Yeah sorry, I was trying to copy my questions thought that would make it easier.  Yeah formatting's fine.

Rand. Ley uses very good grammar at all times. Better than most of the lazy americans that speak a form of English as their first (some only) language.

There's good grammar, and then there's the appropriate uses of commas and so on to get the correct form of again to the correct noun/adjective/adverb and so on.  Everyone's going to mess up on that.  Are you seriously telling me that you think its more likely that Ley made a slip of that magnitude instead of a simple grammar mistake?

Bullsh*t. That would mean mafia would have a majority, because all non-mafia (according to you) would already be on my train, while I wasn't yet lynched. You're only digging your grave deeper Ithi.

Thank you, someone else understands.  

ITHI QUESTION (to make it more visible):  How would Ley know what all the other 7 non-Ley voters were thinking?  Did you mean to suggest they were all on his team?

Archived