DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My go at Pokemon Ajah siggies

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WANT ONE!!!!!!

Bulbasaur? XD

No problem, Heart.  What do you want me to say on it, though? 

Eeeeeh I should probably leave the Bulbasaurs to the green >.> the sillies took my favorite!!!!

Hmmmm..... Cubone!!!

And it can say.... Hmmmm..... Maybe...

‎"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember: you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

-Harriet Tubman

Nevermind--see below >.>

What do you think happened to Liitha? Everyone's a critic. 

Fine. Kangaskhan. That is my final answer!!!

Hmmm... should probably change quotes for that then...

I like this one today:

“Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything”

― Katharine Hepburn

• Community Administrator

I hope this doesn't look too girly, Tigara. 

tigara_zps95648888.jpg

I picked Castform's sunny form because the Yellow Ajah is so bright and cheerful!

Mish, I had a hard time finding cute Magikarp pics.  So I made two.  You can pick which one you like best.

mirshann_zps1f11028b.jpg

mirshann2_zps0e2a196b.jpg

AH, even more slim pickings with Kangaskhan.  Hope this will do.

aielheart_zps20104273.jpg

• Community Administrator

For anyone who watched the show (the first season), do you remember the episode called "Island of the Giant Pokemon"?  It was the only time--in the episodes that I saw--where you knew what the Pokemon were actually saying.  It was subtitled at the bottom of the screen.  That was my FAVORITE episode! Here's a clip.  :)

Haha don't worry about me, Mash. I take extra steps in my day to help spread the idea that there is no girly and manly, just things you like and things you don't. It's all based on an ever flowing social norm and plainly it's just silly. It promotes sexism and separatism and is fueled largely by corporations for marketing purposes and I don't buy it!

>.>

*gets down off my soap box*

Thanks Mashi, I do love it! Now to get it thrown in with my other sigs for a lufferly rotation! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived