DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Time to reorganize

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Over my time as DO, the numbers of active members in each faction has become unbalanced. In order to fix this, I have decided to kind of randomly mix you all up. (Well, all except the Staff, anyway.) If you really want to stay in the faction that you are in, you'll need to have one of the Staff speak on your behalf. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but we need three strong factions. The way it stands now, the SS have almost no active members except for Staff. The BA aren't in much better shape. I will make my final decisions on the first of next month, so hurry and talk with your faction staff if you really want to stay where you are.

If I'm moved from the BA I will leave.  I joined that faction because its the one I wanted to be in.  In fact, i started out as SS and I WILLINGLY gave up half of the points I had at that particular time to switch.  That was the requirement for switching factions at that time.

If I'm moved from the BA I will leave.  I joined that faction because its the one I wanted to be in.  In fact, i started out as SS and I WILLINGLY gave up half of the points I had at that particular time to switch.  That was the requirement for switching factions at that time.

And now you get another switch without losing points. Completely free! I think you should be more grateful.

Also, happy birthday chilli.

And now you get another switch without losing points. Completely free! I think you should be more grateful.

Also, happy birthday chilli.

No... I want all my points back!

Chilli!!!  -kidnaps him-

That's because you are a big part of why I switched. :p

And got me into SG in the first place.  Then I had to bail out the SS, and the rest is history.

Yeah, the SS needed help with going from slight inactivity to total inactivity. Well done.

Nyn

Chilli!!!  -kidnaps him-

That's because you are a big part of why I switched. :p

And got me into SG in the first place.  Then I had to bail out the SS, and the rest is history.

Yeah, the SS needed help with going from slight inactivity to total inactivity. Well done.

Nyn

Yeah right, we went straight to the top of activity for a while, and then settled into the same levels as the other 2 factions.

Archived