DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a one-shot vig - now vanilla town. 

I killed Arez, however, Arez was not my intended target.  I aimed at Ed and it was redirected because Ed has the same alignment as me.

Ed is town.

Another vig? You should indeed explain yourself a bit more, because right now I don't believe you. 

Ed seems clearly scum to me after his back and forth with Peace last Night.

And now I am off to bed ...

Just one little interesting fact. The BT stands at 499,418 replies. I will give 10 points to the first person to post a screen shot of it hitting 500,000 points.

Goodnight :smile:

Be good for Turin ... he's not nearly as nice as I am :wink:

Ed you dont have to quote a scene to just say twi dead

>.>

I was a one-shot vig - now vanilla town. 

I killed Arez, however, Arez was not my intended target.  I aimed at Ed and it was redirected because Ed has the same alignment as me.

Ed is town.

Another vig? You should indeed explain yourself a bit more, because right now I don't believe you. 

Ed seems clearly scum to me after his back and forth with Peace last Night.

Ah. More grade A casing from Cloud. Why don't you explain which parts? Which arguments? Comment on my reveal yesterday. Et cetera, et cetera. 

Every part, but especially these three: 

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

Horrible logic.  All I said was I couldn't shoot again.  And..that is something I could lie about and still be an SK.  And you would have thought that and not backed off.  You know I'm town and knew you were looking bad.  You flipped a 180.  It's the fastest 180 I've ever seen too..even compared to cop reveals.  Good try though. 

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

Also, RTE's comments along with my divulging the Ark info made it pretty clear I was likely town.  Plus I admitted shooting Kae.  You wanted me lynched, PR'd me to make me look scummy, then came out swinging with the first post of the day.  You are scum Ed. 

And one more thing Ed.  You bogus contrived bussing of Ishy earlier in the game was very unbelievable. 

I agree with Peace's logic in the above posts, and your replied by coming back to his fake PR again which he has explained numerous times already. 

I think that the mafia are freaking out right now about getting three of their members revealed, and their only choice is to let Kronos try to save you and himself with a fake role. Kronos' role also doesn't match Ithi's RP with the monkey and the poisoned sweets.

Good guts have it. So the mafia? Or are you saying it from our terms the good guys have it so town?

Cloud, you ignored where I said I'm pretty sure the Ark business came after. 

And bussing would only work if I was scum. Which I'm not. 

Also, he BARELY explained his "PR," so no, it hasn't been numerous times. 

How are three members revealed? And that's is crap logic. 

"Oh no, 3 people have been revealed and 1 is dead, let's reveal another!" 

Woah, so Peace was guessing about the info.  This actually makes me take my suspicions on Ed back, the main reason I was voting for him was the info, and he even seemed townie at the end by his scum hunting and so on.  Also, WBK probably isn't lying because it would be stupid to risk another mafia to save one.  However, my case on Talya continues.  When she was under a lot of suspicion, she tried to avoid any confrontation, but now she's more into it, so I will still vote Talya

@Ed about Peace "barely" explaining his fake PR: 

I had a day long post restriction. I wasn't able to answer any questions. Ed and talya started the day pushing me to answer questions hoping to get me lynched when I couldn't answer. I'd look scummy. That's why I said I had info from the mod.

I later in the day answered a question by accident and got hit with a penalty. That penalty stated I could only hammer vote. That is why I said I would hammer ishy.

I did not have a post restriction that made me say the word bloody. I was using that phrasing to keep things straight in this game. It was a memory device because I'm in 3 games and couldn't keep them all straight.

*snort*
I knew nothing of your PR, and  you had no info from the Mods. 

Wasn't there someone else claiming they got info or something? Or am I remembering this wrong? 

Here you quote Peace where he first explains his "bloody" PR. 

And after the three quotes from Peace which explain why he thinks that you are scum (I quoted those in my last post) you go back to the PR thing again as if you are searching for an easy way to discredit his case against you.

I don't hand out PRs, though, and nor did I know of yours. Granted, the fake "bloody" business is one of the reasons I DIDN'T trust you. Why would anyone trust you had dual PRs? I assume that is why you gave up saying bloody.

And you don't see how that caused problems? Right. 

No, not WoTs, and not that your posts were confusing. The fact that you were lying about a PR and pretty much everyone knew that. That brought your credibility down. 

You also said there were ways to stop it. Did you want us to lynch you? Lynch you in your other games so you wouldn't need a way to remember which game was which? You did nothing to dispel the idea that it was a PR and even made comments to try and cement that idea.  

Just because you didn't say you had a PR doesn't mean you didn't lie about it.

Woah, so Peace was guessing about the info.  This actually makes me take my suspicions on Ed back, the main reason I was voting for him was the info, and he even seemed townie at the end by his scum hunting and so on.  Also, WBK probably isn't lying because it would be stupid to risk another mafia to save one.  However, my case on Talya continues.  When she was under a lot of suspicion, she tried to avoid any confrontation, but now she's more into it, so I will still vote Talya

Yeah, he was guessing, but I still find his reasons very solid. It would be stupid to risk another mafia, but that could also just be wifom. I also don't understand why Kronos, being just another 1-shot vig, would get his shot redirected if he hits a townie while the other 1-shot vigs never had to deal with that. It doesn't make any sense. 

Cloud, when I say barely, I mean time wise. He barely explained it on Night 3. 

He has no case. And hell yea I'm going to discredit someone who brought about the whole reason myself and others were voting him and going after him. 

I wonder who, if anyone, had a PR Day 1. I've seen it done before. 

Archived