DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why didn't I think of this before.  This ark passing experience could have been used as a cop!!!  Well most likely we'll get a confirmed, that's still helpful.

How do you know that nobody on the mafia team can steal the ark? Cause you seem to be taking for granted that whoever now has the ark is town.

I said most likely, because previously you said something like you don't know a good confirmed town or something like that which implied you were going to give it to town.  Unless you changed that strategy.

I willed it to Mish; I have a town read on her so far. But my will is no longer in effect, since I lost the ark by theft.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why didn't I think of this before.  This ark passing experience could have been used as a cop!!!  Well most likely we'll get a confirmed, that's still helpful.

How do you know that nobody on the mafia team can steal the ark? Cause you seem to be taking for granted that whoever now has the ark is town.

I said most likely, because previously you said something like you don't know a good confirmed town or something like that which implied you were going to give it to town.  Unless you changed that strategy.

I willed it to Mish; I have a town read on her so far. But my will is no longer in effect, since I lost the ark by theft.

Didn't Roo say that he could take the ark or there was a chance too?  Maybe the person with the other half has the option as well.  However, if they sent in the night action, they've probably checked the thread and haven't told us meaning theirs a good chance they are antitown.

Wouldn't you rather will it to a confirmed town than someone you have a read on?

I'm feeling much better today, but I haven't had a chance to do the missed scenes so far - sorry. I've had a mental busy day at work. I will try and get them updated tonight after my boys have gone to bed. I do like writing the story :smile:

And it seems I missed all the excitement again lol.

If I get the all the NAs by this evening I will also get Day started again. Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

I had a day long post restriction. I wasn't able to answer any questions. Ed and talya started the day pushing me to answer questions hoping to get me lynched when I couldn't answer. I'd look scummy. That's why I said I had info from the mod.

I later in the day answered a question by accident and got hit with a penalty. That penalty stated I could only hammer vote. That is why I said I would hammer ishy.

I did not have a post restriction that made me say the word bloody. I was using that phrasing to keep things straight in this game. It was a memory device because I'm in 3 games and couldn't keep them all straight.

I had a day long post restriction. I wasn't able to answer any questions. Ed and talya started the day pushing me to answer questions hoping to get me lynched when I couldn't answer. I'd look scummy. That's why I said I had info from the mod.

I later in the day answered a question by accident and got hit with a penalty. That penalty stated I could only hammer vote. That is why I said I would hammer ishy.

I did not have a post restriction that made me say the word bloody. I was using that phrasing to keep things straight in this game. It was a memory device because I'm in 3 games and couldn't keep them all straight.

*snort*

I knew nothing of your PR, and  you had no info from the Mods. 

Wasn't there someone else claiming they got info or something? Or am I remembering this wrong? 

ouch.....well can you tell us more about this info you got from the mod?

Think I just did.  What don't you understand?

I could not answer questions.  Ed and Talya started the day asking me questions to make me look bad.  My info from the mod was my PR and the actions from Ed and Talya combined.  They made the mistake of being too eager out of the gate insisting I answer them.  They should have let someone else do their dirty work. 

Once Ed realized the tactic wasn't gonna work he backed off and started buddying up to me.  Bussing Talya while he was at it. 

The hardest thing was making sure I didn't answer any questions anyone made regardless of whether they were directed at me.  I couldn't even comment on some things I wanted to cause that would answer some small question someone else had posed.  I was in constant communication with the mods to.  Hence my "walking a tight rope" remarks.

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes: 

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

Horrible logic.  All I said was I couldn't shoot again.  And..that is something I could lie about and still be an SK.  And you would have thought that and not backed off.  You know I'm town and knew you were looking bad.  You flipped a 180.  It's the fastest 180 I've ever seen too..even compared to cop reveals.  Good try though. 

Archived