DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest clue that Ishy is NOT the cop??????

He didn't vote Talya when I gave my information. If he were cop and wanted to remain hidden that would have been the perfect opportunity to vote her.

Instead of doing that he tries to discredit me and my play.

Ishy is not the cop. He did not vote Talya when given the opportunity. If he was cop he would have lept at the chance to vote her.

Right, which is why I think that Ishy is not the cop.  Always the chance of some random crazy thing going on, though, and just in case that happens, we'll know what to do.

Really nice post Rand. My vote is already on Ishy.

Thanks. :)

At end game who would lynch a claimed and verfifief cop?

It makes sense as a gambit but i dont feel ir

ishy is grasping. Hes mafia

Right, me neither, but we can't just forget about it.  We just need to leave it in our heads for later.

I'm getting ninjaad like no other. :P

I judt find it funny that ypu of all people want stands and are posting long useful wots

:laugh: IKR!  I've been one of the most fence-sitting lazy people in so many games!

Ishy is lying, I'm town. There is one other possibilty and that he is a symp. He would show up as mafia when viewed. He chose me because there was already suspicion on me and it would make an easy lynch. He obviously wants to draw attention away from others that were getting the attention. he knew that chosing me he would get people believing him. 

VOTE ISHY

I also think that Roo is the cop and I think a gambit would be a bit odd.

Ishy is lying, I'm town. There is one other possibilty and that he is a symp. He would show up as mafia when viewed. He chose me because there was already suspicion on me and it would make an easy lynch. He obviously wants to draw attention away from others that were getting the attention. he knew that chosing me he would get people believing him. 

VOTE ISHY

I also think that Roo is the cop and I think a gambit would be a bit odd.

This quote seems a bit hurried and too exact to me.  I remember when I'm scum in a tight spot, I just make statements, and try to not do anything else.  Maybe its just me tunneling because I already think she's mafia, but my thoughts.

Something was wrong. Unfriendly eyes were watching them. Suddenly the crowds parted and they were faced with dangerous looking swordsmen. Marion floored one with a frying pan and then ran as fast as she could in the other direction. Desperately looking for somewhere to hide, she jumped in a large basket. Her little 'friend' the monkey was not going to let her get away so easily though and jumped up and down on its lid. Marion was scooped up and carried away on the back of a large truck.

A trap has been triggered. that is all.

Caught up, man did things ever explode while I was gone... Why do you guys always do this to me? :tongue:

I've

been thinking this whole thing with Peace over. And my conclusion is...

He's been acting too crazy to be mafia. He's been deliberatly drawing

attention, first with his "bloody" the first two days and now whatever

kind of weird PR he has. I've never seen a mafia player do that. Peace

is usually damn good as mafia; I've been mafia with him and I know. He

hasn't been good at all this game (sorry dear). So I think he is town, and with RTE's information, so is Basel.

And with that, I will vote Ed

Ed was a iffy feeling I've had through most of the game without being able to put my finger on exactly why, I sit with the impression that he's done as much as he can to sow chaos and confusion and not contribute much to town. That combined with Peace's info makes me quite sure he is scum.

Scummy post is scummy.. 

Arez actually weighs in on the issues presented. 

Ley or Hallia do not. WBK does not. 

Ed, why are you voting no lynch by the way?

Skimmer, much? 

And WHOA. Rand comes in with a pretty well-thought out post. Even if I don't agree with all of it. That was a nice post. 

*paraphrasing*

Ed, you say that I've only been goading and not contributing. Did you miss the pointed questions that I asked Peace multiple times? And even switched to statements when he made it obvious that he wouldn't answer questions. And each and everytime, I was ignored, he even made a mention himself that he was ignoring me. Why wouldn't I get snarky? I only became ticked off and smartassed after making every effort I could to get him to explain himself, and after asking and stating many of the same things you yourself did btw. Just because he actually deigns to respond to you and not me says nothing about alignment.

I'm not talking about just Peace. I mean all game. 

It's the feeling I've gotten when reading some of your posts. I believe I commented on that in my recaps.

Howdy folks, got a bit of a bombshell for you. I'm the Cop, Ishy is mafia.

Vote Ishy

Sorry I couldn't get on earlier, but the discussion has been super interesting so we will nab a scum and get some valuable information

And then there's that...

Seriously, weigh the options here. By waiting and seeing how my story stacks up, you wil potentially net two scum. Talya is mafia and when she flips, you'll have caught another in Roo. Honestly, would any true Cop reveal on Day three with no Doc protection for the rest of the game? It would be suicide, even if it would nab a scum. Wouldn't he or she gently nudge the train in order to stay hidden? Mafia is getting greedy at this point, because they're winning.

So there you have it. Lynch me and kill your Cop, which I'll die tonight regardless. Or lynch Talya and bag two scum.

Either way, we get two. I think Roo is telling the truth. As far as I know, he is a newer player, and would reveal like this. 

You, on the other hand, are perfectly capable of throwing a teammate under the bus. Lynch Talya, she is mafia. Tomorrow, lynch Roo, he is Cop. Then you. You still take out the Cop, we still get two mafia. 

We lynch you, you are the Cop, we lynch insta-Roo and Talya next. 

We still get two. 

Then again, you're great at WIFOM, and if you know you're going down, you take a townie player with you by calling them scum and making it look like you are trying to protect them. I assume that is why you called me Townie.

FoS RTE for his sudden vote change. If Ishy flips scum, I think he goes on the list after Talya.

When addressing me, make statements.

Do not make statements have been made in other forms previously or in the same post.

What are other forms you say? Don't ask me that. Figure it out yourself.

Interesting. 

A trap has been triggered. that is all.

Really!  When we're doing good too!  And no information about it.  Lets just keep playing normally, hope nothing happens.

Nothing big. I know what the trap did.

Yes.

Yes, you find it suspicious? Or yes, he's who you believe?

Can we get a vote count Turin?In my opinion Roo is too much of a timid player to pull a fake cop claim gambit.

So it's a meta thing for you. Gotcha. At least that I can buy, but you know I make solid points.

Mish,  your post was scummy because you didn't weigh in on any of the issues. Your vote seemed opportunistic. 

What I'm battling right now is, probability.

If Roo is mafia, chances are he found out that Ishy is the cop and decided to pull a wild card, 1 for 1. Seing as Roo has not said much, relating him to anyone else would be near impossible and it would be just that, 1 for 1.

If Ishy is mafia, he's using a gambit (by killing Talya) to net him more cred to be able to lynch the real cop should night kill fail, although this seems to be alot more risky, because it would potentially end up with two scum dead.

So right now it seems more plausible that Ishy is Cop, because if he isn't, we will be getting alot of information after lynching him. 

Vote Talya

Scummy post is scummy. You generally don't vote the third party. This might vet one of the two claimers, but not both. I.e. Talya might be scum, but Ishy is too. Crap vote.

Also, I'd have to check, but Ishy hasn't been casing Talya. If he got a viewing on her and didn't want to claim, he is a good-enough player to case her and push for a lynch.

The biggest clue that Ishy is NOT the cop??????

He didn't vote Talya when I gave my information. If he were cop and wanted to remain hidden that would have been the perfect opportunity to vote her.

Instead of doing that he tries to discredit me and my play.

Ishy is not the cop. He did not vote Talya when given the opportunity. If he was cop he would have lept at the chance to vote her.

Ah yes, this. Exactly this.

I'm not buying it. Sorry luv.

Vote Ishy.

Nice way to not actually vote him. Aren't you voting me?

I finally managed to catch up and read every single post.. So much has happened the last few pages. Rand, your short summaries were very helpful!

Vote Ishy

Hes mafia.

You say you read every single post, yet thank Rand for his summaries. Makes it feel like you skimmed, tbh. Now, are  you going to weigh in on the rest of the stuff? 

Howdy folks, got a bit of a bombshell for you. I'm the Cop, Ishy is mafia.

Vote Ishy

Sorry I couldn't get on earlier, but the discussion has been super interesting so we will nab a scum and get some valuable information

If you are, then that's great, and I'm glad you were able to view one, isn't it really unsafe for you to just come out with it like that?  It just doesn't seem safe.

Worst fakeclaim I've ever seen. There's no way you're the Cop Roo because I am. The only reason I didn't reveal is because you lot pulled a genius move and killed the Doc.

And I can prove it. I received a guilty viewing last night. Talya is scum. Lynch her and it will vet me. I'll be killed anyway tonight with no Doc to protect me so you have nothing to lose.

Vote Talya.

Ishy is just sowing wifom now that he's gonna die.

I will hammer Ishy.

There is no mafia gain for Roo to claim cop now if he isn't. It's a bit silly to paint him in a bad light considering scum would not sacrifice themselves so easily.

RTE..i suggest you change your vote or you are going to look scummy.

Again, I will be the final vote on Ishy. I have my reasons.

Although many have complained about your PRs, most people I think did believe that you had one.  That in combination with Roo's claim leads me to believe that it is indeed Ishy that is mafia.

Vote Ishy

I'm sorry, but I have to

unvote

I can tell more at night.

I'm assuming since you know what the trap did and since you unvoted, but can't tell us either, and at the same time, they are related, probably means you can't vote because of this.  Hopefully not too many other people are affected by this.  Only means we need more people coming in and voting.

Archived