DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 3 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK)

Dice - 1 (basel)

Not Voting - 17 (Lenlo, Talya, Dice, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Roo, Hallia, Leyrann, Player, Cloud, Darthe, Peace, Arez, Maw, Mish, Rand)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

The Deadline for Day 2 is currently 9pm GMT Saturday 9th March

Current Day 2 Deadline

Vote Dice. Sneaking in that hammer on Time was scummy.

that's your bloody sole reason for bloody voting Dice?

You're lucky I'm not voting you, with that PITA alleged PR. I'm also open to voting Ishy, just for him using "derp".

Chuckles, IMO manners and politeness should be more common in mafia.

I still think Dap's case is very valid and raises a suprising amounts of suspicious points. Darthe usually plays better than this.

Vote Darthe

This jumped out at me, it's Basel though

For consolidation: vote Dice.

Talya was on 5 and dice on 4. So that was a lie. Now he is back on dice. He really wants a potential PR taken out or to claim doesn't he?

Voting for one of the three biggest trains isn't consolidation? We had three trains that were pretty much equal at that point. It would only have been scummy if he went and tried to start a new one at that late hour.

Why am I voting Darthe? Why are you too lazy to go read? 

I don't think I've played with him before, but from what I hear, he's better than this. His actions are sporadic and speak nothing of towniness. His vote placement on the lynch yesterday. His major push on the whole alignment thing last Night, helping lead the witch hunt. Need I go on? 

I'm going to Vote Darthe for now and hope this gets him to fess up as to why he seems certain peace is scum

And can we PLEASE just get over his PR?

Really, his posts aren't even that long and it can't be bothering people that much...

^One of those not making sense would be a Town Godfather.

As said this role is called Miller - he/she is viewed as Mafia when town!

With "godfather" I think of someone who is viewed town. So Town Godfather would be a Town viewed as Town.

how could you have a town Godfather - Godfather is name for the head of the mafia who doesn't usually get his hands dirty, hence the view of town, if a town views town...they are usually just town! :rolleyes:

You should read the most inner quote... "a role not making sense"

Big FoS on Cloud and Ley for their using something I said as part of their reason for voting Time. With her flipping town, that stinks to high heaven. It's so easy to use something someone else said as your reason for a vote; that makes me look bad, not you guys.

What you said was a bonus. She already was scummy enough to get a lot of votes.

Also interesting you waited with saying this until now... It's like 3-4 RL days ago we mentioned it when we voted her.

About the case on Darthe: I find it really good, but this train is going a bit too fast imo, so I'm refraining from voting for now. Also because he hasn't yet commented.

I'm going to Vote Darthe for now and hope this gets him to fess up as to why he seems certain peace is scum

And can we PLEASE just get over his PR?

Really, his posts aren't even that long and it can't be bothering people that much...

I believe I am being voted for posting before I caught up fully and because I am an easy target.

Btw, I never said anything about Peace. 

Nice fake reason though.

You should have used one of the real ones scum.  

By the way, apparently I am pregnant.  Dap I will get to you in a bit.  Feel free to vote me though, I don't mind.  

Archived