DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

I just wanted to let you all know I'm traveling for the next three days, ill be back by friday(hopefully), and I might not get a chance to open DM

(If I don't post in this thread sometime tonight then cya all on friday)

Chuckles,

Before you bloody leave...can you tell us if you believe that our bloody mod is bloody evil or bloody good?

This is ithi we are talking about dude

I bloody understand that, but what is your bloody answer?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to let you all know I'm traveling for the next three days, ill be back by friday(hopefully), and I might not get a chance to open DM

Chuckles,

Before you bloody leave...can you tell us if you believe that our bloody mod is bloody evil or bloody good?[/ iquote]

This is ithi we are talking about dude

I bloody understand that, but what is your bloody answer?

She is bloody evil

Oh and I got a data package so I čâň sort of follow the game :)

Peace please shut up with your "bloody".

I'd been thinking if it were a real PR, it would either last for a day phase or the full day/night cycle. Day came and went without it ending. If night ends and he is still doing it, I'm going to assume he is faking. At that point, I might consider voting him just for being seriously annoying.

Yeah, same here... I could believe him until day starts again, but if he doesn't stop, we lynch him for it. If he's faking it (and this 99% mafia) we have a mafia, if he's not faking it (and therefore most likely town), we lose a day, but we don't lose any contribution to the game, so it'd be better than lynching any other town.

Peace please shut up with your "bloody".

I'd been thinking if it were a real PR, it would either last for a day phase or the full day/night cycle. Day came and went without it ending. If night ends and he is still doing it, I'm going to assume he is faking. At that point, I might consider voting him just for being seriously annoying.

Yeah, same here... I could believe him until day starts again, but if he doesn't stop, we lynch him for it. If he's faking it (and this 99% mafia) we have a mafia, if he's not faking it (and therefore most likely town), we lose a day, but we don't lose any contribution to the game, so it'd be better than lynching any other town.

Bloody setting up bloody lynches for no bloody reason.  Lime bloody green annoying to my bloody eyes. 

If he could break it twice, then he can also hint how to stop it. Having said that, Peace's PR isn't the most important thing right now and talking so much about it only leads the discussion away from the matters in hand. Lynching him for it is absurd. 

If he could break it twice, then he can also hint how to stop it. Having said that, Peace's PR isn't the most important thing right now and talking so much about it only leads the discussion away from the matters in hand. Lynching him for it is absurd. 

He also doesn't contribute a single bit to this game. Which makes lynching him a lot of a better idea.

Chuckles,

Before you bloody leave...can you tell us if you believe that our bloody mod is bloody evil or bloody good?

She bloody Good obviously (i say that just to annoy her...mwuhahahahaha!)

On a side note, you quote my quote when I said "bloody DM" in it, is it that post that triggered your PR, if so am I meant to say something to you to stop it?

PR's are funny things. If it was given to that person as an action (ie...given by a PR giver role), then it usually lasts for a day, and they are usually killed if they break it, but sometimes given one chance. This looks like something triggered it, (by the looks of it my post as Peace quoted it). I would imagine that Ithi may give a few warnings, especially as it seems to go on for a few days, until something else happens. At the moment I have no reason not to believe him. 

All these people leaving the game, maybe they know something we don't >.>

Wolfbrotherkronos (aka WBK) is replacing Reyoru.

Stop leaving me. I mean it.

I will update the OP later this evening

That moves him a bit down on my scum list... Was waiting for him posting his thoughts...

Archived