DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That collection of quotes from hally show you had the time. You could of been lynched for that.

I disagree with the way you handled a lot of thiss game

chuckles you say youve never played this and are all sad and lost town yet you didnt reveal ages ago when it was in question

then i say i get a wiff of mafia and you reveal, abd cry "im confused abd useless, lynch me or NK me"

It feels just a tad contrived

That collection of quotes from hally show you had the time. You could of been lynched for that.

I disagree with the way you handled a lot of thiss game

chuckles you say youve never played this and are all sad and lost town yet you didnt reveal ages ago when it was in question

then i say i get a wiff of mafia and you reveal, abd cry "im confused abd useless, lynch me or NK me"

It feels just a tad contrived

You can disagree all you want..but you've not been playing with the information I have.  It's short sighted of you to make judgements like this without all the facts.

Well I asked him why I thought he was lurky and scummy, he said it was my imagination, in other words, he ignored my vote and my question, in hopes that one of his scummates would come and help him, and I mean he has been FOS'd everyone who's hammered, while he's done nothing, most of his posts have been fluff, to look like he's doing something.

Do you seriously expect me to give a serious answer to "Dude why am I getting a lurky scum vibe from you"? I have no idea what you are getting such a vibe from me, because I don't find your statements to be true. You shouldn't expect a serious answer from me to such a lackluster question. I also haven't "FoS'd everyone who's hammered" and I also haven't been doing nothing like you claim I do. I only FoS'd you once days ago for your early hammer on Darthe because I was disappointed with myself that I missed the deadline after I could finally get back in the game. I have been giving my thoughts about many players and all the lynches and you should easily be able to build a case on me if you find me to be scummy. I have posted enough for that. 

I see what you mean chuckles, the whole spaghetti comment was avoiding your question rather blatantly...is this another punishment where someone can't directly answer questions or something?

I just went to the supermarket and prepared spaghetti for dinner... There isn't anything hidden behind my previous comment.

I'm not sure what you're doing Chuckles. You vote Cloud, and you say he doesn't defend himself, while all you said was "why am I getting a scum vibe from you?".

Please explain to me, what does he have to defend against?

This.

Its mostly fluff ley (read all that he's posted in the last 10 pages)

Then please explain what the fluff posts were. And if you find me scummy then please build a case on me. Again, I gave my thoughts about the current situation, and I don't find your statements of me only posting fluff posts to be true. I also always voted for those I found to be scummy.

Actually I don't, I only pick the player, ithi/turin are the ebul people who pick the actual PR

Ok..well, whenI was obviously under the PR and explaining why I thought Ed and Talya were scum...why didn't you explain this then?  You could have totally derailed the Ed speed lynch with just this info.

The fact that you didn't is a bit suspicious. 

This. Chuckles, if you have never played a certain role then you should ask the mods for information about your role. 

More interesting info about Chuckles.

He's made a total of 3 votes this whole game.  Darthe, Time and now Cloud.  His last vote before today's shady vote on Cloud was 10...yes 10 real life days ago. 

He's not voted 1 scum...Ishy or Talya.  Has voted 2 confirmed town, Darthe and Time.  What gives?

He knew I had a PR on not answering questions..and he knew that's why I thought Talya and Ed were scum.  Why didn't he come forward with this info when Ed was being speed lynched?

Interesting. 

Yeah, could reveal before N3 (not sure why that was special), anyway the main reason I gave you a PR was that you were hinting there was one way to stop your (fake) PR, and using my (slightly off) deductive reasoning, thought you meant that, but apparently it wasn't (as you explained later that night phase)

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 1 (Chuckles)

Chuckles - 1 (Peace)

Currently Not Voting - 9 ( Cyan, Hallia, Ley, Player, Cloud, WBK, Maw, Mish, Rand)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

The Day 6 Deadline is 9pm GMT Wednesday 20th March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

Yeah, could reveal before N3 (not sure why that was special), anyway the main reason I gave you a PR was that you were hinting there was one way to stop your (fake) PR, and using my (slightly off) deductive reasoning, thought you meant that, but apparently it wasn't (as you explained later that night phase)

You could reveal? THen why didn't you?

Also ley, whats the PR that you have?

Woah.  Peace comes out with the fake staff story and that he knew from the beginning that he may have been wrong.  You can't just blame that on Las Vegas, if you knew you were going to be wrong, why would you put something as strong as a cop viewing on the thread, when you knew that it wasn't nearly that strong (50% chance).  Why would you wait until you may or may not have a chance? I don't think you're scum, but your play has been very sloppy, and I'm starting to agree with Ed, thats some pretty horrible play right there, we just not only lost a townie, but all casing for the day.  Because it was a given that Ed was going to be lynched, mafia could have easily slipped into that lynch without us noticing and we just missed an entire day of evidence.

Then lolguy's claim of not being able to reveal until after night 3, this would be the kind of thing that Ithi would have done, but again!  When you reveal, unless there is a specific reason not to reveal, don't half ass your reveal.  Reveal EVERY SINGLE THING about your role, to avoid confusion.  Again, play was sloppy in that part.

Now lets get back to scumhunting, I remember continuously saying that Cloud was next to lynch because of reasons I have stated in previous days during the Talya or Ishy lynch mainly, but every time, there was someone more important to lynch, so I kept holding it off.  I am now going to resume, vote Cloud

I knew there was a fake and a real staff, but I think maybe I misunderstood the PM a bit. I thought that the fake staff didn''t give you a viewing, and the real one did. I just based this on the fact that when I had it I was told that Basel had the Ark, and he did. And then the staff was taken from me the day after so I don't know who took the Ark afterwards. 

I personally don't buy Kronos' claim, so I'm all in with lynching Ed this Day.

So do you think Kronos is another mafia who randomly leapt out to risk linking himself completely with Ed and risk losing another mafia member while they are already starting to lose some for absolutely no reason at all?  Doesn't seem that likely to me.  Why do you think his claim is false?  Its completely plausible that Ithi just stuck a bunch of 1-shot vigs everywhere.

The first place I could find where I started getting more suspicious of Cloud.  Not buying Kronos' claim, starting controversy, even when his claim was completely legitimate when compared to others.

Also, if he's just normal mafia, where did that extra kill come from, hmm?

He doesn't reply to this, and just hopes it forgotten.  Still trying to push the Ed lynch more and more.  Keep in mind that this is when Talya is still a viable option.  There were others too, but he tried to blend in the most, only using ideas that have already been said.  No new information at all.

So we have two different factions (if you will) sprouting up as I've been reading the last couple of pages.

Cloud, Tal, Peace, Ley, Basel  are pretty suspicious of Ed.  They don't buy WBKs claim, or think mafia is twisting things to make themselves look better.  Cloud mentions that Ishy wanted to bus Tal after he fake claimed cop, which is interesting.  But Ishy's a realllly good player, so I don't know how far I would take that.

And Rand, Ed, Lolguy, WBK on the other side.  Rand makes a really good point quoted and bolded below.

Ed missing that Arez was already dead didn't look good to me, that kind of skimming is sketchy.

So really, those of us not on one side or the other need to decide between the two.  Going back through to pick my side.

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

&gt

;

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.  Lets kill a townie (who is more likely to be town) to confirm information by someone else who we currently think is town, instead of voting the person who is uberscummy, Ishy obviously tried to distance from.  

If Ed flips scum we need to take a good look at Rand and Lolguy too.

This actually reminds me of something. Not only is Cloud not contesting my evidence in any sort of way at all, he is setting up future lynches because of something that we have no 100% sure way of knowing.  Also, he leaves WBK off his list.  This last quote really is weird, strong FoS on Cloud.

Here again I mention that Cloud is not responding to any of the logical arguments I am making, but he is just continuously pushing Ed's lynch, but we also see here that Cloud is setting up future lynches of lolguy and I as well, even though we haven't done anything as well.  In addition to that, WBK (who essentially was Ed's biggest supporter) isn't even on that list!  

Boo hoo....you are all so mean....lol

Go good guys!!!!

Confirmation that all scum are good guys, though I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that by now.  Nicely done Dap on the case, finally Talya's down.  I have a town read on Ed right now to be honest, because of the information, his roleclaim, and his general behavior.  Town read on Basel, Peace, RTE, Ley, WBK, and Ed because of claims.  Might have missed some.  Biggest FoS is on Cloud right now for reasons stated before.

And then here and multiple times more throughout the game, I mention how I want to lynch Cloud.  This is the reasoning behind my vote.

Read the quote above Rand

also a though occured to mme. The staff and its failings should of been known to more than just peace. Surely others have had and used it by now?

Dtrange that they too chose to stay quiet

Good point.  However, don't really think they can all be scum, because there would be no point of stealing a staff from a fellow scummate because there would be the exact same information.

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 2 (Chuckles, Rand)

Chuckles - 1 (Peace)

Currently Not Voting - 8 ( Cyan, Hallia, Ley, Player, Cloud, WBK, Maw, Mish)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

The Day 6 Deadline is 9pm GMT Wednesday 20th March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

Here it is. The blue parts are mine: 

I personally don't buy Kronos' claim, so I'm all in with lynching Ed this Day.

So do you think Kronos is another mafia who randomly leapt out to risk linking himself completely with Ed and risk losing another mafia member while they are already starting to lose some for absolutely no reason at all? Doesn't seem that likely to me.  Why do you think his claim is false?  Its completely plausible that Ithi just stuck a bunch of 1-shot vigs everywhere. Kronos is either lying about himself being a one-shot vig, or his actions have somehow been redirected. I agree with you that it's plausible that Ithi uses a lot of one-shot vigs in this game, but the fact remains that only Kronos has this special rule where if his original target is a townie the shot gets redirected (to another town player???). This doesn't make any sense to me. 

Also, if he's just normal mafia, where did that extra kill come from, hmm? The mafia team can have an extra kill, it's nothing special. The extra kill doesn't mean that Ed is town or that Kronos is speaking the truth. 

I do think Ed is the best one though. Dap has made a really nice case, and Ed's defense has been weak at best. And I'm buying WBK's claim for 0%, as me and Peace, who were also Vigs, did NOT get a redirect if we shot a townie. Why put 3 1-shot Vigs in the game and give one just a bit more than the others? This. 

i dislike how a bunch of people are sayinng, dap made a good case, annd voting ed. They are ignoring the fact that i think talya first which makes me think they are skimmming. Im also sometimes wrong, and whenn people dont bother to questioon my cases it annnoys me I read your case and I agreed with the things you said about Talya, but Ed was also a big part of your case and I felt it was a better idea to lynch him before Talya the previous Day. 

Eddie - 4 (Peace, Basel, Cloud, Leyrann)

Right now, I think Cloud and/or Ley are possibly mafia. I think Peace and Basel are town, and I'm figuring at least one mafia is getting on my lynch. So you think that me and Ley are mafia? Ley was the one-shot vig that killed Len, and I'm town. You also think that Basel and Peace are town, the two players who have been confirmed with the info from RTE.

So we have two different factions (if you will) sprouting up as I've been reading the last couple of pages.

Cloud, Tal, Peace, Ley, Basel  are pretty suspicious of Ed.  They don't buy WBKs claim, or think mafia is twisting things to make themselves look better.  Cloud mentions that Ishy wanted to bus Tal after he fake claimed cop, which is interesting.  But Ishy's a realllly good player, so I don't know how far I would take that.

And Rand, Ed, Lolguy, WBK on the other side.  Rand makes a really good point quoted and bolded below.

Ed missing that Arez was already dead didn't look good to me, that kind of skimming is sketchy.

So really, those of us not on one side or the other need to decide between the two.  Going back through to pick my side.

Vote Ed

&a

mp;g

t;

Vote Ed

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.  Lets kill a townie (who is more likely to be town) to confirm information by someone else who we currently think is town, instead of voting the person who is uberscummy, Ishy obviously tried to distance from.  

If Ed flips scum we need to take a good look at Rand and Lolguy too.

This actually reminds me of something. Not only is Cloud not contesting my evidence in any sort of way at all, he is setting up future lynches because of something that we have no 100% sure way of knowing.  Also, he leaves WBK off his list.  This last quote really is weird, strong FoS on Cloud. I didn't leave Kronos of my list, I already said I was suspicious of him in a previous post. In the last post that you quoted from me I said that we should take a good look at Rand and Lolguy 'too', meaning together with Kronos. Also, what evidence? I never believed Ed's one-shot vig claim. Ed is scum, and you keep defending him. 

Why isn't Ed dead yet? I had a pr that said I can't answer questions and who started the day phase hammering me with questions?

I swear if talya flips town dap is scum. I agree with Peace.

Vote Leyrann

I've already said WBK shouldn't be confirmed town when I flip Town.
Major FoS at Ley. WBK's claim is too off the wall to be considered a useful tell for confirming him.

Ley pushing this issue is very scummy, imo.

Leaving hangar. Will post at home.

After 115 pages of mafia game you vote someone, who has even said he has used a 1-shot Vig on someone (and even before the night ended), for saying that WBK is town if you're town? Yes, I was wrong, but can you really not make a better case on anywhere? Or maybe you're just afraid of again casing a dead person? Ed is just grasping at straws. First trying to case Arez who just died, and now the one-shot vig who killed Len.

We're both partly right and partly wrong about Ed and WBK. Ed scum means WBK scum, because he said it would redirect upon hitting a townie (while Ed is scum), but Ed town does not mean WBK town, as he could be trying to get town credit from this. This! Lynching Ed will be the best move for Day 5.

Didn't a trap put the Ark in scum hands?

Funny you should say that.  Cause I have information that says you have the Ark.

I have the staff. 

Ed is scum.

Let's just lynch Ed already. Please.

Hmm, well it appears Ed has completely switched my view from thinking he was mafia to town.  Nicely done Ed.  I believe Peace, if he is town and made up this information, then I swear to god, I will policy lynch him.  However, I am mostly sure that this is true since Peace states it directly, and Mish has confirmed a similar sort of information coming to her.  So we can confirm who has the ark in the morning.  Oh and guys, I have good news based on the scene.  From the scene, it says that Indiana Jones has the ark, which means that theoretically Ed is Indiana Jones who by canon should have the biggest mafia PR.  Therefore, tomorrow is going to be good.  Most likely this means that WBK is mafia as well.  Him after Ed.  I guess that because Ed was Indiana Jones, mafia was willing to let WBK try to get Ed saved since he was so important.  Appears I was wrong on two fronts.  Curious to how Darthe lost his BPV though.  Did the mafia have an instakill? Wooooow  a complete 180 from Rand. I thought that you were so sure that Ed was town, and that it was foolish thinking that Kronos would try to save Ed? You also seem to have adopted the idea of an instakill, while beforehand you questioned me how Darthe would have died otherwise. Big FoS on Rand.

Rand, it doesn't mean WBK is scum.  Needs to be looked at in full context.  If he is a vig..his shot could have been redirected by the scum team.  In that case he wouldn't be lying.

It could have been, but unless Ed turns out to be a redirecter or any other role that would turn out to block a shot, I would go after WBK for two reasons.

1. That claim was unlike the other 1-shot vig claims and looked so much like just trying to prove Ed town. That is what I was saying all along. His vig claim doesn't add up to the other vigs.  Could be that the mafia had a second instakill that they used for that instead.  It would make sense for Ithi to put a bunch of 1-shot vigs and mafia instakills, that way the mafia could blend into the town.

2. If we don't that WIFOM will go on forever, and possibly on the final day where it is much worse. I agree. 

Unless peace is lying Peace has been confirmed by RTE, and I doubt that he would lie about such a vital piece of information. 

Unless peace is lying

Peace, who has said that he is a 1-shot vig, who has provided us information about who to go for in mafia, has been right about the questioning, and who didn't come up with a weird role claim that also conveniently made someone who may possibly be the main scum look town, is the scummy one.  This continued insistence makes me not want to believe that your shot got redirected by mafia even more. I agree with your post Rand, but this only supports my view of you being scummy even more. Your viewpoints in this game changed completly after Peace told everyone that Ed has the Ark. 

@MODs is Darthes coroner meant to suggest his BPV was used or is it English being funky?

The coroner report neither confirms nor denies if Darthe used his BPV. Boom. Important info.

What ypu ate saying doesnt make sense. If peace abd basel are town cos of RTE you have to be mafia

your own death isnt always stupid for town. Ive sacrificed myself before

Abput these "lies" it makes o sebse to lie. But i have been selective with quotes. For space, time and necessityy. If i quoted every post youve made this game itd be just farcical. You have as many as i do 

More reasons why Ed is scum. 

Archived