DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's the Weekend!!! XD

wheeloftime13

okay... so far i've had a fun weekend except for the fact that I got my first papercut in 2 years... so... a few years ago, my 3 friends and I formed a Youtube group called Awesometacular Bananas, and since we haven't really hung out in a while, we haven't done a video in a while... today was the first time in a while that we did... we filmed us making rainbow cake!!! it was complicated, but really fun... here's how it turned out before we put the icing on...

photo1_zps15699523.jpg

after the icing: 

4_zps634e0b0a.jpg

it was delicious!!! so then we had some smiley potato fry thingies... i became the smiley potato torturer... this is what happened to the potatoes...

photo2_zpsb128f55e.jpg

so then because we were hyper, we went downstairs to this really big basement and we did goofy things that we made another video about... i was chased by my friend around a ping pong table, i played with one of those yoga balls, i got sat on, and... umm... oh yeah, played ping pong on the floor... was the best weekend in a while... now im still very hyper and waiting for my videos to come up....

well you make the batter... put a little in 6 bowls... then in one you use a certain #of drops of food coloring... mix it in.. then another one gets another amount of food coloring... and in some you mix the colors and then you pour the red in a cake pan, then orange, yellow, etc... then you bake it until its done...

Archived