DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's Q&A thread.

U4ea

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't trust ya'll to leave the threads for the newbies alone, can I?

The next person who posts in here that doesn't have a legitimate reason to, is getting docked points. How's that?

Thank you, Staffy!

You get points by being active every month and by participating in the monthly activities. You also get points by Council members handing them out. Each Council member gets 50 points a month to hand out for whatever reason they deem worth giving points for. Kia just handed her 50 out for her treasure hunt on the Knitting Circle forum, Mo hands points out for the Word Game threads. I get a wild hair and tuck points in people's pockets for whatever reason I feel like.

Like this.. *tucks 5 pts in Staffy's pocket* For NOT spamming this thread and testing me.

Did that clear it up for you?

I think I answered you before, but I'm sure it got buried in the subsequent SPAM, thus the reason this thread wasn't supposed to be SPAMMED!

• 2 weeks later...

*smiles* There's not much difference between the colors, it's just our ranking system. The Blue Belt is for newbies, Green is for almost newbies (once you get 21 points, you get raised to the Green), Purple is for the Middle Level (61 points will get you here), and Red is a full membership (this takes 121 points).

The reasons there are a lot of Green Belts are...

1- We just got a rush of newbies as DM crashed and was brought back up and they're working towards their 61 points.

2- We had a lot of people disappear (as is common at DM, regardless of the Org) after getting their 21 points.

3- DM crashing made a lot of the #2 people...disappear. :(

*smiles* Did that answer your question?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived