DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's Q&A thread.

U4ea

I don't mean to seem whiny or anything, but I don't see myself on any of the points listings. I know I must have some points because I entered the Gleeman's Tale project in July. Is there something I was supposed to do and never did? If this information is somewhere and I missed it, please just throttle me with a frozen trout. Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um... no, you're not imagining things and OMG! Here's ten points for me being a brainless twit and not adding you when I sashed you! *tucks 'em in Zardi's pocket*

I'll fix it when it comes point counting time next week. Promise... *blows smooches*

• 1 year later...

Hi! I know everyone's really busy especially Lor with her beautiful baby, but I joined a couple days ago and Moiraine Sedai (sorry if I mispelt that) said that I should be able to see the Blue Sash forums, but I'm not seeing them. Can anyone help me to figure out what happened? :-\

Hi Soranda...i'm a little confused....have you been sashed?  Do you ahve another name of Damane or Sol?  am I loosing my mind?

*grins*  I am Twinnie, one of the council members and sweetie you just ask away anytime you want...Mo and I, and the other council members are here to help you out to..and although sometimes slow..never to busy for any of our Kin family!!!

Now..I have no idea about the Blue sash forums and how to get you seen..we are trying to figure that out.I'm sorry I don't know how to fix it..but will find out ASAP!!!

I did make a "I want to join" thread titled "Lurking no more?" here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,22360.0.html and I believe I was sashed by LadyMoraine Sedai who also told me that I should see the Blue Sash forums a few minutes after she had posted my sashing message. If I missed a step needed to join the Kin, then I'm so sorry for the confusion, and thanks so much for responding so fast!

i saw your Lurking thread and have posted on it!!!  and we love lurkers..but glad you are officially with us now!!

Oh good!!!  LOL so glad that's all worked out now..need anything else hon you just give a shout out!!!

*hugs and pokes with needles dancing around*

nope don't think you broke a thing..and am thinking it is one of two things..

First..did you add the Kin org to your user groups?  like you did when joining your other orgs?  If you didn't that could be the hang up.  of course if you have..

Second...Twinnie has no idea what she is doing and is waiting for assistance from the admins!!!  *laughs*  that is always a possibility of course...but I am hoping it's the adding the new user group thingy...let me know pretty please!

Ok I can answer this.

Members can no longer add themselves to usergroups. The Org leaders/mods have to add them manually to the Kin usergroup so that they can see any relevant private boards.  :)

There have been problems adding people when their joining name is different to their on board user name. Mods need the name you joined under if you've changed it since.

Hope that helps.

Its possible then that you either haven't been added yet or your name hasn't been input properly.

Other than it could be a technical issue. I'm sure the mods will let you know as soon as they figure it out hun. *hugs*

Thank you Taymist. 

Then I can tell you what the problem is...as Mod's, Mo and I can only add you to the Sash Forums at this time, Lor is the only one with the Mod power to add you to the Kin user group..I have pm'd the admins to fix this..so please be patient and hang in there for a couple days while we get it straightened out!!  The understanding was that Mo and I did have full Mod powers to do all this stuff!! 

Sorry about the bump..construction to smooth the road is underway!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived