DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Last post in Oct?!?

Eqwina

Have it....been finished with it for days currently on a second read....er listen.  I cheated....audiobook ftw.  I can't believe it is over.

Hope everyone is well.

I was wondering if the book was going to spark a resurgence in the PSW.  I guess it remains to be seen.

Edited by Sieve

Im still here, though I would never be considered an old hand... lol.

I just didnt want to spam by myself, so was waiting to post.

About the book, well, I am on my first re-read, (only got to 8 books the first round, that was all that was out at the time), and am on the Dragon Reborn, so have a long way to go...

• 3 weeks later...

Just as an FYI, I'm awaiting a response from devon. There is a one week deadline on this and then I'll be looking for a new RGL.

I appreciate you all being patient but bear in mind you don't need an RGL to actually go RP if you have an approved bio. Nothing stopping you all organising something together. If there are no older/ranked characters to handle training requests, that will have to wait for devon or a new RGL of course.

If you have any questions in the interim about what's allowable RP wise, either post here on the board or drop me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

In response to what Taymist said just above I'll be willing to start RPing my warder on the weekends if anyone is interested in mapping it out with me, I never did my intro RP I was approved but had no time to get it going. I multi task alot during the week but if you PM me I'll see it and contact you.

As an additional note, we have a policy in the Wolfkin that if you've completed a training requirement yourself, you can then teach it to others for raising/ranking credits. That's up to Visar for the moment, but I can't see any reason why you shouldn't Rekinu. Just keep Visar aware of what you're doing.

Visar, could you do the intro thread for Phenox's char then?  and Arinth, I would love to have mine work with your's!!

PM me when you are ready, we will plan out the RP to figure out what you want to do with it, and then invite Visar to the convo to finish it.

Taymist, my warder char picked the quarterstave as one of his weapons, but I do not know if there is someone in the tower that could give him more than pointers at this point.  Could I have him leave the tower to the Band say to train with one of their people if they have one?  Or should I just select another weapon proficiency?

Sounds great Rekinu. I'll send you a PM here in a sec.

As far as the band goes... I don't know anyone proficient with a quarterstave. Maybe you could contact Quibby. His character Mehrin used to be in the band and he is crazy good with like every weapon. Not 100% sure if he is with the quarterstave but if there is nobody here in the tower I'd say he is the best bet that I know of.

Visar is proficient w quarterstaff, as it's pretty much a spear without a sharp point. No worries about weapon proficiencies. And just let me know where to join in and what you need me to do and i'm game :)

Visar has as his prim/sec/tertiary weapons longsword, dagger, and lance (staff being a tool to learn this)

My TG character Torvus has crossbow, recurve horsebow, and sword and buckler.

Let me know if either can be of use.

There are usually NSW characters in each RP Group who can be played as necessary to fill gaps in training threads but sounds like Visar has this one covered. Have fun everyone, look forward to seeing the RPs.

Edana's still handy, too. Just shy of Blademaster (which won't be shy as soon as I get off my hindquarters and get the req's posted. *sighs*) .

Anyone in the mood for a bar fight? Ed's thinking about starting one because she's bored... ;)