DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Rand!!!

Davrick

Hey Rand! Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand!!!! Jea or someone will be getting your permissions turned in soon, so until then feel free to post where you can see. We have a new discussion about the Finns you could join in. Or you could talk about and share your favorite music. So feel free to hang out until you can see thr private boards *passes Rand a Guinny* Cheers!!

Welcome, welcome! We love having newbies around to torture....or tease....or practice on hehe

I'm Jea, the SGL of the Band known as the Marshal - General and I am stoked that you've joined our group! If you have any questions, don't hesistate to PM me. I will hopefully get your permissions request sent in this afternoon. Until then, rest, drink and be merry (and please don't break any of the mahogany wood chairs sitting in that corner :wink: )

*to BB*

Chill, Lieutenant! It's all good. 

*to Rand*

Flaming shots my flaming behind.  The flames burn off all the alcohol!  Trust me, it's ale you want. I got a secret stash if you're interested...

Flaming shots my flaming behind. The flames burn off all the alcohol! Trust me, it's ale you want. I got a secret stash if you're interested...

*shakes head sadly*

This whole myth again.

Archived