DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chapter Titles (Chapter Titles Are the Only Spoilers Allowed)

Luckers

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is indeed all about being resourceful.  Though be warned; more than titles await.

I tried to be cautious on that front, though. :wink: Also, I have to wonder if you're an alt-account; it's not something I expected a 2-poster to find...

I think this makes two two-posters.

Can't say the titles are particularly revealing, apart from the aforementioned Chapter 20, although I'm quite interested in Chapter 16 for reasons other than its title. But I'm probably just bad at analysis.

Even though you hate me, I can't help liking you because you found it.

I shall dine on your admiration during the painful next 8 days.

And not an alt account, just a mostly lurker who is at times really too pedantic for his own good.  Sometimes it pays off though.

I thought the longest chapter would be titled Tarmon Gai'don, rather than The Last Battle. Anyway, it was my favorite chapter from any of the books

I also found that if you were simply to look at the chapter titles by themselves, you could easily go far afield trying to infer what actually happens in the chapter. I found this to be true much more in this book than in previous ones, though I know there are instances where chapter titles in past books have been very obscure.

I don't know... it seems to me, if you have a chapter about the wonders of ketchup, for instance, you might call it something like "A Tasty Condiment" or "Sugared Tomato Puree." The AMoL equivalent title for a chapter on ketchup would be "Red Glucose" or "A Burger's Blood," which seem to me to be particularly vague. Oh well, just an observation. :D

terez, is this the section i should be looking in? this is driving me nuts.

'intuitively obvious'?? Graendel?? Was it? I need to get in touch with my inner self because that wasnt 'obvious' at all :P

For years I thought Bashere had something to do with it because he turned up with a bottle of wine at the same time Asmo was looking for one haha

Archived