DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chapter Titles (Chapter Titles Are the Only Spoilers Allowed)

Luckers

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone PM me how to see them, please?

If someone tells you, feel free to pass it along. I'm getting a little annoyed.

PM on the way. It's about as obvious as how to beat Psycho Mantis in MGS.

Never played that game, but I looked it up, and I think you exaggerate the counterintuitiveness of this mystery...

Terez, can I solve it by looking at any single post of yours or do I need to collate/gather info from various ones you've made in this thread? Also, if anyone wants to PM a hint or two (not the actual titles), wouldn't mind that at all.

*facepalms* I knew it would be both the most ridiculously easy and convoluted thing once I realized. Immense gratitude from my part to the person who helped. I'd like to have a place to discuss the titles and what they could possibly mean without spoilering anyone or ruining it for those who are still looking, can a new thread be created or should I just use this?

I like the titles, very evocative for the most part except for the ones that make no sense(Wyld for instance, why that spelling?) and none of them were spoilery that I can figure not having read the book. At first glance, it seemed like they were longer than what they normally were, but after checking ones from the other books, they're about the same length. I'm really looking forward to Chapter 30 now, I guess that it is most likely an Isam & Perrin-related but I could be way off. Chapter 20 is just...the heck is going on there? Unless it involves(potentially massive spoilers, highlight at your own peril) one or more of the Forsaken, it is way too early for that to be happening, and that place can't be accessed from the Dream can it?

Archived