DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chapter Titles (Chapter Titles Are the Only Spoilers Allowed)

Luckers

Can someone post the steps for whatever we need to click on?  If not, can you PM it to me?  Does it include chapter POVs? 

It is very frustrating that we are on a spoiler board in which people are hiding the spoilers.  Everyone on this board fully realizes that there are spoilers associated by clicking the links.

Thanks.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have another point of view on this that people might find helpful also -- if any of you have elected to automatically "ignore" or "block" certain elements of an individual post on the forum (because you want to de-clutter and only read content) you likely will not find this resource.

Since people are not being helpful on this board I will post what needs to be done.  Click on Terez's link in her signature for the WOT Reference Library - then click on the right side of the page for POV index - then scroll all the way down to the A Memory of Light POV section and highlight the white area underneath the last words (currently Chapter 3: "A Dangerous Place" - Androl).  This will show the names of all the other chapters and the POVs for many of the chapters.  I can not confirm if the POVs or chapter titles are correct.

bscuga, you should put that in a spoiler tag!

Blood and ashes, I already looked there and missed it! I wasn't paying enough attention. I should have thought... "Hang on, why is the POV for chapter 3 listed, even though it only just came out, but Chapter 11 is missing, even though it's POV has been known for months..."  But I was already annoyed with Terez at that time, so I didn't spend enough time in her library.

I can't not confirm if the POVs or chapter titles are correct.

Your accidental double negative ended up being correct. You can confirm that the chapter titles are correct, because earlier in this thread, Peter mentioned in passing the fact that chapter 37 was called "The Last Battle", which was unrelated to Terez's game but was posted after she started her game. And Chapter 37 is listed as "The Last Battle" in Terez's list, which I think confirms them as being correct.

Now all we need are the chapter icons...

I'll start:

the chapter icon for chapter 2 is the normal Black Tower symbol (fang over a tower)

which I know because the first person to get an early release posted a photo of the Chapter 2 title (by request) as proof that they really had it.

(I don't think that really breaks the titles-only rule too much, since we've all listened to or read the entire chapter 2 already)

It is very frustrating that we are on a spoiler board in which people are hiding the spoilers. 

Like it says, this is not a 'demand spoilers' forum. We are not obligated to give you any spoilers. I happen to know from experience that this kind of thing is fun for HCFFs, and I've never cared much about people who think they have a right to spoilers. But that's just me.

All you have a right to expect when clicking on a spoiler thread is an empty thread. Just like the rest of the empty threads in this forum. And while some people have enjoyed the games, there won't be any more, since people apparently can't be happy with what we are willing to give them.

Oh well.  Well, I found your riddle fun, thanks for posting.

It is your early copy of the book.  Feel free to take your ball and go home.  But just because not everyone enjoyed playing your game by your rules doesn't somehow make you morally superior to people who had hoped to find spoilers on a spoiler thread. 

<sarcasm>The sheer audacity of people expecting to find spoilers in spoiler threads or groceries in grocery stores, or cars in car dealerships.  If only this weren't the biggest WoT fansite, with forums that advertised spoilers in threads that appeared active!</sarcasm>

I thanked you before for being willing to share, but your latest post just made you seem petulant. 

There are some great posters from Dragonmount that you can PM to get information.  One person in Canada got the book mid-Decemember...there are a lot of lucky WoT fans. 

There's been quite a few responses to my small out of the way post in this thread.  Just please be patient since I don't actually sit on my computer constantly waiting for PMs.  I'll check periodically throughout the day and answer what I can.

Thanks

Dennis

I'm not sure that a Silence Like Screaming is 13x13 related, to me it feels what...like a bubble of evil-type thing where an entire location is wiped off the map, like a town or region being completely disappeared(maybe linked to the TR memory teaser).

I'm not sure that a Silence Like Screaming is 13x13 related, to me it feels what...like a bubble of evil-type thing where an entire location is wiped off the map, like a town or region being completely disappeared(maybe linked to the TR memory teaser).

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was a Balescream.  Have nothing to support that connection, of course, but it's what I thought of.

Chapter titles are the only spoilers allowed in this thread. This means that people who have read the book can't talk about what the chapter titles mean. It's for people who haven't read the book to speculate on them. If they want spoilers on what is in those chapters, they can go to the threads for those chapters.

Archived