DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band Time!!!

Davrick

Hi there time! Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand!!!! Jea or someone will be getting your permissions turned in soon, so until then feel free to post where you can see. In a few days we will have a new discussion on the books or stop in the Pink Loincloth for a few free drinks! Also you could share some of your favorite music with the rest of us. Also be sure to sign up for training for the dice game. Its rather fun! If you have any questions feel free to ask around and I'm sure someone will promptly answer them.

*passes time a Guinny*

Cheers!!

Welcome Time! I'm sorry to have missed you so far but I have been out of town with family for the holidays and have just recently returned! I'm Jea, the Marshal General, Social Group Leader, etc around here. I should be able to answer any questions you may have and I am very happy to have you here!!

Welcome Time! I'm sorry to have missed you so far but I have been out of town with family for the holidays and have just recently returned! I'm Jea, the Marshal General, Social Group Leader, etc around here. I should be able to answer any questions you may have and I am very happy to have you here!!

You need to introduce yourself to someone who's in the same Ajah as you in another Org? :tongue:

You need to introduce yourself to someone who's in the same Ajah as you in another Org? :tongue:

Well I uhm forgot.....forgive my sporadic brain that has been tortured this holiday season lol

Archived