DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

soooooooooo sorry for my unannounced LOA

Katiora

I must apologize for my unannounced LOA i'm afraid i've been extremely ill with some kind of evil stomach bug. I do apologize.. I am still going to be LOA for at least the remainder of the weekend, but HOPEFULLY should be back Monday or Tuesday at the latest... I was told not to push myself too hard or i'd end up back in the hospital, which I am trying to avoid lol. Jea can get a hold of me if there is any emergency that ya'll need me for. I shall be back soon!

Katiora

I must apologize for my unannounced LOA i'm afraid i've been extremely ill with some kind of evil stomach bug. I do apologize.. I am still going to be LOA for at least the remainder of the weekend, but HOPEFULLY should be back Monday or Tuesday at the latest... I was told not to push myself too hard or i'd end up back in the hospital, which I am trying to avoid lol. Jea can get a hold of me if there is any emergency that ya'll need me for. I shall be back soon!

Katiora

Get well soon!

*dumps a bucket of water on Brandie*

You need to learn some manners, son. You're lucky her warder ain't around.  Not that she NEEDS any help. 

*to Brandie*

Brandie Sedai, forgive this callow youth. He knows not what he does. 

Uh...I don't think she has one yet?  Also does her Aes Sedai status from the WT transfer over to the band?

Why, whatever do you mean? I've seen Panchi (a member of the Light Faction) doing a Shayol Ghul task in the BT as a Chosen.

dumps water over Captain "trying to sound like an oldtimer" Jani, Davrick AND Brandie

Davrick  Go read the Band Laws  then come back and report to me what we think of AS

*water dripping down her neck*

What are you doing here? I thought you were, like, on LOA or something?

Archived