DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pictophone!--Warder Gameshow Week

Aiel Heart

Seriously? Next time y'all do a game, and you make a person PM another, write in their actual name.

"Space"???

I'm assuming that is blank.

....You know, I actually am to the point that I read "blank" and think "Space" and don't even think that someone else might actually say "blank" Sorry!!!

blank... space... there is space where paper is blank... Yeah I thought I was being clever I spose... :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Rand A Pms me a drawing, and I will guess the phrase and send it to Dors?

Got it.

Rand A, draw well, damn you, or so help me... *shakes fist*

yeah... I better start running

Team Monkey : I am so sorry. *hangs head in shame*

I shall join you in that shame.

Got it. It'll be a bit before I can do my part (drawing) as I need to hit the kitchen and start on my pumpkin pies, cranberry sauce, and biscuits (rolls). It may even be this evening.

Team Salamander: First step (Player1 send picture to Player2), done. Second step (Player2 send phrase to Player3), done. [+24h] Third step (Player3 send picture to Player4), done.

Team Monkey: First step (Player1 send picture to Player2), done. Second step (Player2 send phrase to Player3), done. Third step (Player3 send picture to Player4), done. Fourth step (Player4 send phrase to moderator), done

Team Armadillo: First step (Player1 send picture to Player2), done. Second step (Player2 send phrase to Player3), done. Third step (Player3 send picture to Player4), done. Fourth step (Player4 send phrase to moderator), done.

Oh, bugger, I came here to ask a question and found it answered. No words even if it doesn't contain any words in the phrase . . . Okay, I have the sketch done; just have to snap a photo and upload it. Sorry it took so long; I got sick last night and ended up not getting any sleep so that's probably reflected in my effort. Sorry, Ayla! :blush: Expect a PM shortly.

Archived