DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Goksenin!!!

Davrick

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand!!! I'm Katiora the Undercommander (2iC) here at the Band. Like Dav said, Jea, our illustrious, pragmatic, kind and caring leader :wink: should get you added to the roster and the usergroup soon so you can see all the private boards! Until then be sure to join in here on the public board! We have a book discussion going on and you can also swing by the Pink Loincloth and get a few brews... If you have any questions you can always post them here or shoot me a PM!

*gives the new recruit a special UC brew*

Ohhhh and why don't you tell us about yourself! What brought you to the Band, who are your favorite characters in the book, what are your hobbies in RL, etc. Just anything you feel comfortable discussing :biggrin:

Wow thanks guys.. After all the drinks that have been passed to me, I feel like I'm home already!

About me.. Favourite character is hard to say, it changes from time to time with rereads or during character development stages but you simply have to LOVE Mat with his ashandarei and fighting skills, the flaming dice thats tumbling in his head, his futile attempts to escape trouble, and his badger hunting skills!!!

Some more bout me: Real name is Goksenin, you can call me Goks or Goku or Gok or something similar :wink: (the name is an unusual one in my native language and noone gets it right the first time anyway). Love drinking. Found my Tuon already. Awesome singer. Chocolate monster. Love drinking(I know its twice, and it is well deserved)

See you around guys!

Uh,

I do like having fellow musicians. :)

*passes Goku a Bantea* (the drink of the cavalry! Mixed with tea...)

Welcome!! *chink chink drink*

Yea I notice now that I read that I didnt make it clear the first time :) I am the awesome singer, my Tuon is simply awesome :)

What about you? You sing? Or play an instrument?

Archived