DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week--Boggle

Sunrise Lord

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which is great but then the people from boggle will end with like 150 points but you can only get a max of like 8ish from the reverse caption game?

Oooooooh.

I will be making that more even at the end if the difference ends up being too great. There's going to be a few surprise ways to get points in some of the games though ;)

But . . . but . . . I was going to sweep the auction and buy everyone (except me, I guess)! First I have to eliminate my biggest boggle competitor, though . . . *eyes Fnorrll speculatively*

Ok, right now that it looks like, for the good of the order, each ten boggle points will be worth one auction point.

I forgot how many words can be hidden in these things :P

They are deceptive like that! Stupid Boogle :tongue:

But . . . but . . . I was going to sweep the auction and buy everyone (except me, I guess)! First I have to eliminate my biggest boggle competitor, though . . . *eyes Fnorrll speculatively*

Oh don't worry, I have auction rules for tricksy people like you ;)

Oh.

Well...I guess that means potentially in just an hour you can get 210? :biggrin:

There are loads of them in there. When you get one word, try using the same letters to make more, or try adding on another letter and seeing if that reminds you of a word which exists. Theres tons of three and four letter words in there. Dont forget to always pluralise if there is an S in there!

You put 19 hours into it? WOW! After my 10-hour day at work (including travel time), I have to go home and feed my family. Oddly enough, they (especially my kids) insist on eating several times each day. :rolleyes: "I mean, seriously! You ate last night!" doesn't work; they just tell me "stop kidding around and tell us what's for supper." Then there's laundry and such so I'm lucky to get 30 minutes (complete with distractions/interruptions) to peruse the puzzle and make my list . . . *sigh* And then tonight I have to start baking for tomorrow and then tomorrow I have to prepare the turkey then we are going to my parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner (where I have to prepare the squash casserole and cheese garlic biscuits before the meal, as well).

Oh, well . . . I may not beat you but I'll give it as good an effort as I can! *tries to unobtrusively peer over Snarly's shoulder to see his list* :biggrin:

ETA: I forgot to mention, I can only see the puzzles at home (IE 7 or the firewall won't let me see them at work) so I can't even start on it till I get home from work.

Archived