DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week--Boggle

Sunrise Lord

Welcome everyone to the Games!

Here's how to play this particular game.

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/boggle.pdf

http://www.fun-with-words.com/play_boggle.html

1 point will be awarded per word found.

1 additional point will be awarded for words six (6) letters or longer.

1 additional point will be awarded if you have a word in your list that no one else does.

Participants have 24 hours to PM me their list of words; title them "Word List" or such.

Arrangements will stay up for 24 hours, and will be replaced with a new set after the 24 hours has expired.

Here's a sample set, highlighted to show how to find a word. The actual set we'll be using for the first game will be in the second post.

sample.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh that's good!

Will get on this soon but I was just wondering how the points will translate for points in the big bidding game thing?

like will we be ranked and given points accordingly or points for participation and winners in each round?

Hmm I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself properly...

oh that's good!

Will get on this soon but I was just wondering how the points will translate for points in the big bidding game thing?

like will we be ranked and given points accordingly or points for participation and winners in each round?

Hmm I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself properly...

I think I understand what you're saying...

Your points are going to not be ranked really; if you get more points because you found more words, then you get more points.

Then the points that you earn in all of the games will be added up together and that will be what you have to bid on the Aes Sedai and Der'Manshima.

Archived