DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Wolfbrother in the BT!!

Songstress

WolfbrotherKronos has heard the call of the tainty Tower... Let's welcome him with our customary brownies and spam!

ChocolateBrownie3.jpg

Mmmmmmm.... extra tainty!

So, Kronos... tell us about you! What has drawn you to the Black Tower? Who's your favorite Asha'man? And is there anyone who can verify your whereabouts last Friday night at approximately 10:27 PM Eastern time? *jingles handcuffs behind her back*

I'm Tress, not only co-mod of your first mafia game, but Faction Leader of the Light here at the Black Tower - a.k.a. Logain. If you have any questions about the insanity that is the Light faction, or the Black Tower in general, feel free to ask.

Our Lady Dragon should be along shortly to send you an official welcome, and stick the correct pins into the admin voodoo dolls to get you added to our private boards. In the meantime, poke around the main board here and jump right in to anything that interests you.

Spam. It's a way of life.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kronos!!! :happy:

Welcome to the BT! *scatters brownies all over the place*

I am Tress's left hand here at the BT and thus, one of the two Storm Leaders of the light... If you have any question please bump me or another staff member rolling round! :smile:

But first of all! PARTY!

*throws a party around the room*

Welcome Kronos!

Would you help me in spreading peace and love?

Peace and love are important for humans. Many people don't consider them important but they are immensely so. With peace and love you can make the world a better place. People would be happier and everyone would be friendly. Peace and love could make world such a better place but people don't want to accept them. Would you?

*prances, sings and picks flowers*

Thanks all for the kind welcome! To answer some of your questions: I was drawn to the Black Tower because well, I spend a lot of time on DM and often I'll stop into a social group and look around. This group seemed like a fun group because of all the craziness and I'm a little crazy, so it sounded like I'd be a good fit (also can feel the taint of saidin muhahaha). Favorite Asha'man...thats a tough one - I'm only in my first read and I'm in PoD, so I don't know too many of them yet. As to my whereabouts at 10:27 ET on Friday - I did have company over, so yes...they can verify...but they are not on DM :( MATTTY - you seem to be everywhere.

Welcome Kronos!

Would you help me in spreading peace and love?

Peace and love are important for humans. Many people don't consider them important but they are immensely so. With peace and love you can make the world a better place. People would be happier and everyone would be friendly. Peace and love could make world such a better place but people don't want to accept them. Would you?

*prances, sings and picks flowers*

This world is made of Love and Peace!

hello kronos :D (where did you get the name from?)

noms on a browniee and adds taint sauce(fudge)

I got the name about 6-8 years ago. I was playing Dynasty Warriors 5 and was making my own character and needed a name for him. My friend came up with Kronos (after the Titan) and I really liked it. Have been using it as my name ever since.

Well, hello there! So you have come to share the crazyness with the rest of us? Luckily there are enough taint for everyone.

You will soon get access to other parts of the BT but until then, check out the threads here at the main board. You will find that there are a lot of friendly souls here that wants to get to know you.

Archived