DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today's Happy Place. Where is yours?

Ryrin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I looked around a bit since my 10 year anniversary is next year and I'm determined that we're going to do something BIG since we've been skimping the last few years. Everything else pales in comparison. There's a suite at the Contemporary Hotel that's pretty expensive, but for the $1287 a night they wanted for it, I'd rather sleep in the castle! 

crabitat_oct_14__2011_by_godzillahermitc

I want this for my hermit crabs. They're making me happy today, so my happy place will be for them. Crabs are so funny! It's hard to imagine such little critters have so much personality...

• 2 weeks later...

I've read that they're hard to keep up, but honestly, I don't do much with these guys and I've managed to keep 7 of them alive for over a year now. :) I'm kinda proud of that, actually. 

I think all schools should have rooms like that for teachers instead of teacher's lounges. We'd all be happier with a little power nap or meditation/reading time every day, I think. Studies show they make people more productive, too. Considering I barely get a lunch break some days, I'll take any reading time I can get! 

My happy place doesn't have a picture... it's page 271 of AMoL, where I have currently put my bookmark. :) I get to kill two birds with one stone here... I read more and I read what I love more. *grins* whoo-hoo! 

Archived