DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today's Happy Place. Where is yours?

Ryrin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryrin, where is that happy place? *looks at pic*

I just found it when I googled outdoor showers/baths. There are many designs and it's not just for rinsing off before or after you get into a pool.

I like this one too:

OutdoorPatioBath.jpg

I like to relax, meditate and take mental vacations.

I have no idea where to find Calloway Gardens

Calloway Gardens is in Georgia, south of Atlanta. :) 

pigeon_tn_mtn_paradise.jpg

Cabin in the mountains where I'm snowed in with books and no cell service sounds wonderful to me right now... 

• 3 weeks later...

*laughs* See? I'm not completely crazy! ;) 

Or, maybe I am. I'm getting addicted to the stories that places can tell... Can you imagine the ones this place has? 

mulini.jpg

This is a mill that was abandoned in Sorrento, Italy. Just...wow...

my most often happy place isn't really a place, as much as a fantasy or creative wishing.It is a huge log cabin lodge in the sangre de cristos somewhere, with a large front deck that looks out over the valley and the mountain range beyond. Sometimes in fall, sometimes winter, but always a tad on the cool side. Inside the great room looks out over the deck, through panes of glass from floor to the peak of the cathedral cielings. There is always a fire burning in the fireplace, with perfectly comfortable couches and big chairs scattered around. The lodge is always filled with yummy smells of either simmering chili and baking bread, and also baking cookies and mulled cider and wine. The kitchen is huge and roomy..some people cooking, drinking tea and chatting, while others play cards or other games and children laughing! What makes this truely my happy place though, is that the people there are all my beloved friends from DM and online, who all know each other too...about thirthy or forty..pleanty of room for all and thier families. Instead of hugging and cuddling inside astericks..we get to do that in real arms, see real blushes and hear real laughter..and even real tears getting to share in person our lives for a brief time both in and outside of the "real world"

I'm also getting addicted to the stories that places tell.

*grins* It's fun to think about, isn't it? 

Like... where do those stairs go, Ryrin? What's at the top of that hill? 

I'm betting a dragon or an ogre, but I blame Peanut's fascination with dragons for that... *winks*

cinderella-s-royal-table.jpg

I will stay in Cinderella's Suite at Disney World before I die...

Archived