DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today's Happy Place. Where is yours?

Ryrin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I took it quite a bit when it was new. I mix the meds myself at home, these days. 2 Ibuprofen (I can't take the asprin) and 2 Tylenol, down it with a Dr. Pepper...

Just have to be easy with it, since it will do some damage to my kidneys. I take it only when it's the most necessary. :Lately, in those cases, I take an Imitrex, but that knocks me out. :( Fun stuff. 

Ryrin, I would like to be in that picture of the turquoise water

I know, it is so beautiful!

Today:  Th Kotel or otherwise known as the Western Wall in Jerusalem.  My son is praying there.

Picture8_zps368699e2.png

I have Jo-ann's and Hobby Lobby but I also regularly check the thrift stores.  My best thrift find to date has been 15 yards of medium weight houndstooth wool for $12 but I've also found three yard bundles of flax linen for less than $7.  I also found a gorgeous navy blue linen blend at Wal-Mart for $1.50/yard.  Needless to say, I bought the entire lot.  ;;>_>

Now I'm just jealous of your thrift stores, H! I am very happy that walmart is stocking fabric again, though! :D 

I was thinking about a cozy, quiet place to read a book today and thought that a treehouse would be awesome. My happy place today has been thinking about what my treehouse would look like. I liked this idea: 

treehouse1.jpg

Archived