DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower - The 1st Hunger Games **Game Over!**

Ithillian Turambar

You know, I'd think that you guys would want to try to team up with people with gifts, rather than kill them.

After all, this is just day one...if we're attracting attention this early, we're likely to get more goodies later, and you never know who they might benefit.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa now. Just because I'm awesome and sexy and have some personality. *grins and sticks tongue out*

So, I think Tina got the third gift. She was acting too nonchalantly.

You sent me a pair of dirty socks - I don´t count that as a gift. :tongue:

Actually, you know what, that doesn't sound too bad.... I'll say it right now. Whoever has the least amount of posts come night, I'm coming to kill you. If you die, then inactive people are weeded out, if not, it proves you are lurking.

Actually, you know what, that doesn't sound too bad.... I'll say it right now. Whoever has the least amount of posts come night, I'm coming to kill you. If you die, then inactive people are weeded out, if not, it proves you are lurking.

Do the Taken speech, do the Taken speech!

I don't know you. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a favor with the judges by silence, I can tell you, I don't have any gifts. But what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills I've acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for the incactive people like you. If you speak up and participate now, that'll be the end of it. I'll not look for you. I'll not pursue you. But if you don't, I'll look for you. I'll find you and I'll kill you.

I don't know you. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a favor with the judges by silence, I can tell you, I don't have any gifts. But what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills I've acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for the incactive people like you. If you speak up and participate now, that'll be the end of it. I'll not look for you. I'll not pursue you. But if you don't, I'll look for you. I'll find you and I'll kill you.

:biggrin:

5 points!

*applaudes*

That deserves a gift, immho

Archived