DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Board Games

Netbattler11

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy the standards... Risk, Monopoly, etc. but I found one about a year ago that's totally new. "Last Night on Earth"... you choose one of a few classic zombie-movie protagonists (Highschool QB, the priest, etc) as your character. You're on one of four included maps with a grid on it. There are buildings, open area, etc, and one person plays the zombies. You also get equipment cards, like guns and dynamite to play, and dice control the damage and moves. There are scenarios to win... kill 15 zombies, survive 15 rounds, etc.

It's amazing for a board game!

My favourite is Risk but I love a lot of board games. TP, Monopoly, chess, throw the pigs (or whatever if was called in English), boggle, pictionary, scrabble, all sorts of card games... I play a lot of kids games with my daughter. Her favourites right now is Disney TP, chess and Uno.

Nah, monoply has a pretty large variation on how the game can go, what with all the different properties you can buy and then negotiation and then punching people in the jaw when they bankrupt you - I do not remember Clue so well, because it has been a long time, but I remember that after six times, it got tiresome because there was not that much to the game. Hahaha besides, I like playing with fake money - I am broke as dirt in real life, so it is something I could never do in real life, the buying and selling and all that :laugh:.

The funniest game I ever played was a game of non conferring doubles chess in Amsterdam. The next was a game called Atmosphere where you had to put a video on the telly that lasted for an hour. There was a guy that looked like Death telling you what to do and various cards and things that were spooky dooky.

We found out my brother in law's middle name was Raymond, which was hysterical at the time. There might have been wine also >.>

My favourite is Risk but I love a lot of board games. TP, Monopoly, chess, throw the pigs (or whatever if was called in English), boggle, pictionary, scrabble, all sorts of card games... I play a lot of kids games with my daughter. Her favourites right now is Disney TP, chess and Uno.

Pass the pigs is awesome! :laugh:

Archived