DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ITHI! And all you other Europeans...

bhskeeper11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I've ever heard of a silent disco or even heard of one before reading this thread lol I have to admit they kinda redundant how are you meant to pick up a nice girl (or guy depending on your preference) I you've it headphones on or speak to you mates for that matter if your all wearing them? And I realise you could just take off the headphones but the kinda defies the point of being in a club doesn't it?

our local high school banned bookbags with zippers in the classes because the sound of the zipping annoyed people.

like they could hear it over the texting.

Wow. Did everyone walk around with their fly down, too? :tongue:

tumblr_lwgamcsDcl1r4rruto1_500.jpg

That's inappropriate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHUpoOSdnOw

So is that, I suppose

:tongue:

What happens when the club's smoke detectors go off, but no one can hear cause they have headphones on?

They die. A cold scary shadowy death. :baalzamon:

A fitting end, if you ask me

:baalzamon:

What. The. Literal. @#$@#%$. Did. I. Just. Watch.

:huh:

*blinks*

Can't say I've ever heard of a silent disco or even heard of one before reading this thread lol I have to admit they kinda redundant how are you meant to pick up a nice girl (or guy depending on your preference) I you've it headphones on or speak to you mates for that matter if your all wearing them? And I realise you could just take off the headphones but the kinda defies the point of being in a club doesn't it?

Wouldn't it be awkward to have someone grinding up on you when you're listening to Beethoven? :tongue:

Good point, though. What if you did want to talk to someone? It wouldn't seem appropriate to remove their headphones. Then they might feel silly dancing there with no sound.

Wouldn't it be awkward to have someone grinding up on you when you're listening to Beethoven? :tongue:

Hahahahahahhahahaha! That would be seriously funny!

I love church dances. Clean music, clean dancing, no alcohol. Not to mention good music and good-looking girls. What more could I ask from a dance?

I read that, and saw this.

7brideslondon.jpg

And ... All the brothers were gingers.

:nods:

You sure it's not symbolic for the 7 deadly sins?

Archived