Idaho at LSU

Texas at Ole Miss

Mississippi State at Troy

Arizona State at Missouri

UAB at South Carolina

Texas A&M at Southern Methodist

Presbyterian at Vanderbilt

Louisiana-Monroe at Auburn

This list seems a bit blah to me. what do you think will be a good game? I'll hit the national college list this evening, if someone doesn't get to it first. My phone doesn't seem to like the ESPN website, for some reason...

Florida/Tennessee and Alabama/Arkansas will be good. Texas/Ole Miss and Arizona State/Missouri could be good too.

I'll put up the Big 10 list!

Western Michigan at Minnesota

Arkansas State at Nebraska

California at Ohio State

Charleston Southern at Illinois

Eastern Michigan at Purdue

Boston College at Northwestern

Massachusetts at Michigan

Navy at Penn State

Northern Iowa at Iowa

Ball State at Indiana

Notre Dame at Michigan State

Utah State at Wisconsin

This one's got the same problem as the SEC list - it's kind of blah. But Notre Dame/Michigan State should be good.

So, do you suppose last weekend was a big weekend and they're giving us a break this weekend? LOL Seriously, these games are not big attention grabbers.

TN hasn't had a good team in a while, so I'm not holding out much hope there. I agree, though, Notre Dame vs. MSU might be a good one that I have to watch. You know, when I talk the five year old into it... *coughs*

So, do you suppose last weekend was a big weekend and they're giving us a break this weekend? LOL Seriously, these games are not big attention grabbers.

TN hasn't had a good team in a while, so I'm not holding out much hope there. I agree, though, Notre Dame vs. MSU might be a good one that I have to watch. You know, when I talk the five year old into it... *coughs*

TN has Tyler...who lived about 20 minutes from my town.

Oregon State is now 2-0, with both victories against top-25 teams. Furthermore, they ended the Heisman talk of two RBs in the process! After holding Montee Ball to 61 yards, just held Johnathan Franklin to 45. The 1967 Beavers may be the Giant Killers (Beat #1 and 3, tied #2), but the 2012 Beavers are the Heisman killers!

Archived