DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's FOOTBALL THREAD!

U4ea

Georgia destroyed Auburn this weekend! SEC East Title is OURS!!! *dances*

GO DAWGS,AND ROLL THAT TIDE RIGHT ON OUTTA HERE--- going DOWN ALABAMA!

Yup, I saw that! Hey, Lor, do you sound like you come from the south?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I used to say no, but apparently I have an accent. I don't hear it, but there ya go. I'm a Georgia Peach through and through.

maybe it adds to my charm. Think Scarlet without the four husbands...

Today was a great day! Oregon LOST a heartbreaker, and Oregon State absolutely clobbered Cal and probably will collect their 4th head coach firing in 3 years (3 coaches have been fired the last two seasons for losing to us). The Civil War (UO/OSU rivalry dating to 1894) will probably determine which program gets the Pac's second BCS bowl.

Ducks QB runs - what was it, 89 yards? And they don't score in that drive. Couldn't believe it.

Ducks kicker blows it in overtime... wow, is that deja vu?

So yeah, as a Ducks fan, I'm bummed about yesterday's game. I'm also bummed because Pac12 games can't be viewed online unless you have one of only a few paid cable or satellite services. Next week's civil war game is available on Dish Network, but not DirecTV, and not Comcast (which is the only cable provider in the area I'm in right now).

In fact, there's a similar situation going on right now for Lakers fans.

Not sure if I'll be able to watch next week's Civil War game at all. :(

If I can't root for the Ducks in the Championships, I hope I can root for Alabama.

It's all about the money: even the Ducks site wants you to buy a subscription to view games. Surely one of the local channels in PDX will carry away games and the championship games (whoever plays them)? I saw last night's Ducks game broadcast on the air in Los Angeles.

It's all about the money: even the Ducks site wants you to buy a subscription to view games. Surely one of the local channels in PDX will carry away games and the championship games (whoever plays them)? I saw last night's Ducks game broadcast on the air in Los Angeles.

I live in central Cali. We got the game on cable. I'm a Ducks fan too.

Bama will cream Auburn, I expect to see 60+ points on the board for the Tide this weekend. Georgia will likewise destroy Tech. Maybe not as bad as Bama beats Auburn though.

Then it comes down to December 1st, Tide vs. Dawgs to see who makes it the 7th straight SEC National Title...

Beating the pants off of Tech makes my Thanksgiving weekend much easier to bear. My old room mate and I used to have a battle every Thanksgiving... now it's just tradition to taunt and gloat, which is what I aim to do Saturday night... ;)

Archived