DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's FOOTBALL THREAD!

U4ea

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I saw the whole thing. We had friends over for dinner and to watch the game. My friend graduated from USC both undergraduate and law school. He can get sideline tickets.

And yes, I did notice the Georgia Bulldogs win!!! And the Beavers loss. :-(

Yeah, I saw the whole thing. We had friends over for dinner and to watch the game. My friend graduated from USC both undergraduate and law school. He can get sideline tickets.

Nice guy to know. :) Still, sometimes it's more fun to relax at home and watch the game. Much better food, more comfortable seats. 0% chance of rain. Do you have a big screen?

And yes, I did notice the Georgia Bulldogs win!!! And the Beavers loss. :-(

No sorrow to me! I'm a Ducks fan! Yesterday I was too polite to gloat, but ... Ducks over Beavers, 48 to 24!

Better that USC won... if just to keep the Gators out of the National Championship. I don't think the Notre Dame can hang with either Georgia or Alabama.

I like the Crimson Tide - I don't really follow the sport as closely as I'd like, but they've seemed mighty impressive to me over the years, and I really enjoy watching them.

Yes, we recently bought a 50 inch flat screen and a home theater system. We love it!

F Horn of Valere is a huge fan of the Beavers. :-(

I like watching the Tide too and love the Ducks.

Packers sucked tonight.

I'll entertain the thought, but that's because I'm a realist. Alabama is not the same team as last year, they are beatable and Georgia is a better team than last year and they can beat Alabama. But Bama is the favorite because they've been here and done that... much more recently than UGA has. 

Now, I won't entertain the thought that either of those two teams loses to Notre Dame. They are both superior to the Irish and so is Florida, Texas A&M, LSU and South Carolina (if they have Lattimore).

What does this mean, "clock the ball"? 

I watched much of the 2d half of the game - exciting! That last play ... ugh. Seemed like if the guy who caught the ball hadn't SLIPPED, Georgia would've made a TD and won the game. 

Ah well, it's OK by me (I like the Tide)!

What does this mean, "clock the ball"? 

I watched much of the 2d half of the game - exciting! That last play ... ugh. Seemed like if the guy who caught the ball hadn't SLIPPED, Georgia would've made a TD and won the game. 

Ah well, it's OK by me (I like the Tide)!

Same thing as spiking the ball to stop the clock.  I missed the first quarter.  It was a great game to watch except that Georgia lost.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived