DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Unpopular Opinions (Sports & TV opinions allowed too!)

Nolder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa whoa Nicki Minaj has some good songs. Some are really garbage but to be fair I could say that about quite a lot of artists. Generally the ones that are rubbish are the ones which feature Drake or Lil Wayne. Her solo ones are pretty decent and creative if you ask me. Katy is meh. Zoolander is the shit <3 Fox News sux.

Right? It's surprising what you can find when you look past the singles they play on the radio

Amy Winehouse is someone who blew me away

All I'd heard before was the only damn song they played on the radio, rehab, and it is SO annoying

One of her other songs randomly came up on pandora one day and I didn't realize who it was at first and really liked it

"Fox New sux."

Thread is for UNpopular decisions Tiink :P

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of movies and such, I don't hate Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson

I'm really not interested in what they do in their private lives or what kind of people they are

I think they're both great actors and I love their movies

Agreed.

For hockey fans, and more specifically Canucks fans, I like Luongo, always have, and he's been a great asset to the team.

I still love Luongo too. And I do think Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise are both good actors. Gibson especially.

And I love Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I play in a black metal band. Definitely an unpopular opinion, heh.

i HATE Bryan Singer movies espaicelly his Super hero movies

i hate star war 1-3 (the 2nd trilogy who featured Jar Jar)

i consider Magic Ghonson a better player then Jordan

i think Carl Mallon is a medicore player who should thank Stockton on a daily base

i cant stand Kiano Reevs acting (if u can call it acting)

i think Dexter season 2 and 3 been exellent (5 and 6 on the other hand are a dissapointment)

cant stand the new Spartacus actor (the one who replaced the original)

hate numer 1 character in star dreck the next degradation

I love The Postman, hate Water World

I liked the new Total Recall

I hated the The Dark Knight Rises

I hate country music, but love bluegrass, folk music, and indie country (basically anything not from Nashville)

I loved Terra Nova

I love Modern Family

I am a Buffalo Bills fan, GO BILLS!!!!

I thought I went over the top enough that the sarcasm would be obvious even through text... Next time I'll just include a ;) or say that I really thought Sanderson captured the essence of Mat (to be honest I enjoyed the new Mat chapters more than most people, he's over the top in TGS, but I can accept that he's had an early mid-life crisis from being married).

Let me see unpopular opinions:

I prefer the 1992 Coppola version of Dracula to the 1931 one and while I do enjoy the 1931 version I do not consider it a masterwork, it is based on the stage play and not the book and I think it is far weaker in story. The 1992 version is the closest of the Dacula movies to the original novels.

I am not a huge fan of Twilight but I do think the movies are okey and think it is silly to see the amount of hate they get.

I used to watch The Early Edition when I was a little girl but when I bought the first season on DVD and watched it as an adult I found it boring and unrealistic and found the main character to be so goody, goody that I could not relate him him at all.

I really like Waterworld, Final Fantasy Spirits Within and perhaps the most heresy of all I really enjoy Battlefield Earth.

• Community Administrator

Let me see unpopular opinions:

I prefer the 1992 Coppola version of Dracula to the 1931 one and while I do enjoy the 1931 version I do not consider it a masterwork, it is based on the stage play and not the book and I think it is far weaker in story. The 1992 version is the closest of the Dacula movies to the original novels.

I am not a huge fan of Twilight but I do think the movies are okey and think it is silly to see the amount of hate they get.

I used to watch The Early Edition when I was a little girl but when I bought the first season on DVD and watched it as an adult I found it boring and unrealistic and found the main character to be so goody, goody that I could not relate him him at all.

I really like Waterworld, Final Fantasy Spirits Within and perhaps the most heresy of all I really enjoy Battlefield Earth.

I think we are probably the only two people in the world that like those films.

As for Battlefield Earth? I used to like it. Until I learned that was a book from Scientology, and they actually believe that happened/s whichever it is. Then I just felt dirty for watching it. :tongue:

personally i think Twilight is VERY GOOD movie adaptation (didnt seen the 4th so not referring to it).

it true to the story, it true to the story spirit and i dont recall any contradiction (the main diff i recall is riely getting some back story in the 3rd movie, which is a slight adding and not twisting).

i also like Twilight but i'm sucker to vampires , and white wolf VtM chill out my initial cross/running water/mirrir/asking permission/sun limitation and the Voltorie rule are comfortably close to The Masqurade rule for me :)

• Community Administrator

I like Water World as well. I flipped when I realized that the little girl is the girl in Napoleon Dynamite.

Edit: I've also read all the Twilight books and seen all the movies at the theater and I enjoy(ed) both.

holy crap? really? Shouldn't she be like.. 25 by then?

Archived