DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I just recorded myself playing some songs on the drums.

Ashaman Kovan

5 members have voted

1. 1. Drummers who can also sing or guitarists or singers. Who is hotter?

• Drummers who can also sing
    • Guitarists
    • Singers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kovan,

Can you play YYZ?

You have made me the happiest with both your query and your avatar thingy. I saw Vai about three weeks ago in Asheville and performed For the Love of God in a college talent show that I earned second place on... to a dueling banjo's performance which was, admittedly impressive. People around here just don't know.

Kovan,

I know Neil still finds that soing a challenge even after playing it like 500 times live over the past 30 years. Awesome. The world needs more drummers. Drum on. I play guitar and love the challenge of La Villa Stransiato (Hemispheres) I can never quite get it right, as that middle solo is a tough time sig, but I love trying. Can you post a vid of you doing YYZ - or any Rush tune?

I am also flying to Chicago in 1 week to see Rush. VERY EXCITED.

Darthe - Vai is a monster. I have seen him 9 times and will see the last show of this tour in California. His new CD is amazing, and for the love of God still stands up as one of the best instrumentals of all time.

I was making a broad, possibly insulting generalization on what member of a band girls are more attracted to?

the one with the day job.

srsly.

lol oh you

What about those of us awesome enough to have a day job AND be a rockSTAR?

:tongue:

grow out of it before you turn 30.

Archived